What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dead Head Thread

G

Im just kicking back, smoking some skunk and listening to an oldy but a goody 'Death Dont Have No Mercy'.

dead-largeskull.JPG

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Gotta love the Dead...i got Tennessee Jed on right now. Perfect weed music!

G

Packing another, with Panama Red on the way.............

The way its suppost to be.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
i know the rent is in arrears, the dog has not been fed in years
its even worse than it appears, but its all right

cow is giving kerosene, kid cant read at seventeen
the words he knows are all obscene, but its all right
i will get by, i will get by, i will get by, i will survive

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
look, for a while, at the china cat sunflower proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun..

clorox

its hard to find a good box of rain on archive, got a reccomended date to check out?

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Live from "Darkstar Research Center".....

Live from "Darkstar Research Center".....

We are smokin' some bud and always have......http://www.gdradio.net/ streamin dead 24/7 on ......up here in the Middle of Nowhere

**28 Miles from the grid**

The Perfect place for a coupla' Dead Heads :rasta:

clorox

drbudgreengenes, nice to see ya checkin in bro!

and petroliaa: hell yea chemdawg dead connection! gots me a big ol sack of sour d's to puff on while listening to hampton colloseum 4/14/84

i love the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clorox

VictoryGardener said:
Dead @ Madison Square Garden 19-9-1987

That one isn't bad... I'll see if I can find anything else

right on, that is a good version :joint:

G

Maddlights said:
China>Rider in 73' with bud & peyote - Heaven on Earth. There ain't nothin' like the the Grateful Dead!

I prefer the backwoods, hollars, mountains and rolling hills of the South while listening to the dead personally. Partying out by the river with some Jerry cranked and lots of flower girls around gives it all so much more meaning my friend :rasta:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Was listening to the Dead channel on Sirius the other day...heard the most killer version of "Shakedown"...didn't know what it was until later. It was the 9-16-78 Cairo, Egypt show. Was able to get the whole sha-bang at the following site:

http://bt.etree.org/index.php

Gotta be honest: I miss Jerry like Hell....