What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sick... Covid-19

Cvh

Supermod
Wife brought it home, she's a nurse...

Any other members been through?

G

Hope you get better soon. My wife is a nurse as well. Fingers crossed here.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Damn. Hit the vit C and D hard. I think there are different versions, and hopefully she has a mild one.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn. Hit the vit C and D hard. I think there are different versions, and hopefully she has a mild one.

Add zinc and Elderberry syrup/juice.

Also, see if you can get in on any of the clinical trials going on right now. More data is a good thing.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Cvh :tiphat:
I'm sorry to hear that one of our heroes has been hit by Covid (or brought it to you?)
Get well soon :huggg:

P :smoke:

THC123

Veteran
No, but one of my girlfriends had it :(. She was also a nurse. I wish you a speedy recovery. Try to avoid smoking and vape if you can!!

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Add zinc and Elderberry syrup/juice.

Also, see if you can get in on any of the clinical trials going on right now. More data is a good thing.
Wife and I have been using elderberry for quite some time for common flue etc... We are well stocked up.

It was interesting to hear Fauci this am wrt remdesivir, that sounds just like elderberry (how it acts)

Stizo

Veteran
Hot baths and showers. Steam is good. Opens up airways. And then dry off quick and get wrapped up. All the best.

Cvh

Supermod
Chicken noodle soup is good when people feel ill. :tiphat:

Maybe later, ate spaghetti for lunch and going to eat hamburger with a beer for dinner. :dance013:
(Stomach is quite ok, it's lungs that are the problem.)

THC123

Veteran
Hey CVH,

What are you feeling symptoms wise? I am getting a bit worried lol. Got up this morning, I don't really feel sick like having a fever or aching joints and musles but I have a runny nose and I have a bit difficulty breathing and my lungs hurt. Like I can really feel my lungs.

Was working in the garden and when pickuing up a big bag of soil I got like a (have to search words in english) euh, ...pain cramp and only in the area where my lungs are. I have never had this before. I have minimal dry cough, no green or yellow slime when I cough, my lungs are clear but they hurt. Almost all the way down to the stomach. It hurts most in the plexis area and just above bowel system. ANd it hurts the most when taking deep breaths or while I am doing stuff in the garden and picking stuff up.

But I don't feel sick. Are you experiencing the same? I know everyone has a different reaction.

I haven't smoked yet today but Imma turn on the vape now to easy my lungs..

Goddammit I hope it's nothing, I got 4 more weeks of paid leave from work and I aint got time for this shit, I got stuff to grow dammit!!! Lemme get sick when work starts again Satan (if you are listening :p )