What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

GGNo2

Hating on myself at the moment for deleting my profile on icmag. I can't do shit anymore. Years of work down the pan.. At least the ADMINS are doing their jobs lol

GGNo2

Man how ya think I felt man I'd do anything to get that old acc back!!

Oh I don't know there's definitely a limitation on what I would do to get it back hahaha.
Just the paranoid demon on my shoulder that night told me to delete it.
He was probably right though.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Sunk costs fallacy.
You did spend an awful lot of time building it. But so what? At that moment you made the best decision you could, given the information available to you.
You're still the same guy with the same skills.
This ID is probably going to be more famous than the previous one.
Keep calm and grow on...

scrogrow

Sunk costs fallacy.
You did spend an awful lot of time building it. But so what? At that moment you made the best decision you could, given the information available to you.
You're still the same guy with the same skills.
This ID is probably going to be more famous than the previous one.
Keep calm and grow on...

Hahahahahaa:huggg:

GGNo2

Lol.
Still a loss felt. All my fumbling and my photos of some good stuff.
I went to spray yesterday and I think my man took the kick up the bum well. He has now put the shed on a separate board with 32amp fuse. He has run cable as thick as my thumb to the shed and installed 4 wall sockets and that's just for the lights and extraction. He has had a separate set up to power the fans. all work carried out by a proper electrician who sets up bigger grows locally that I suggested to him.

It should be all set now. Going again tonight to water and make some adjustments. May snap a pic or 2 to share.

scrogrow

Lol.
Still a loss felt. All my fumbling and my photos of some good stuff.
I went to spray yesterday and I think my man took the kick up the bum well. He has now put the shed on a separate board with 32amp fuse. He has run cable as thick as my thumb to the shed and installed 4 wall sockets and that's just for the lights and extraction. He has had a separate set up to power the fans. all work carried out by a proper electrician who sets up bigger grows locally that I suggested to him.

It should be all set now. Going again tonight to water and make some adjustments. May snap a pic or 2 to share.

Nice one gavalar

GGNo2

Can someone notify zam that yes its me. I can't figure out how to use the site anymore. This is the only thread I have any interaction with lol.
God it sucks to be new

GGNo2

Tell me about it mate

It sucks so bad ha ha, I don't know if I can be bothered with it now.
Don't get me wrong I love icmag. I did float around on a few other sites before I joined and none had a sense of community like ic and some of the UK sites I just didn't trust.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Pass y by your friends threads and say a couple of things everyday. You'll beat 50 in no time.

GGNo2

Pass y by your friends threads and say a couple of things everyday. You'll beat 50 in no time.

I'm on it already, thanks. It's time to start building up. Ganjygav is dead, long live GGNo2 lol.
On another note, I've been trying to see what the rules are about posting bigger grows. Ya think it's safe to make a thread about my current project?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I think posting is fine. It doesn't matter how large the grow is. The outdoor guys here grow kilos of bud and they post it. I think it's fine.
Just don't leave breadcrumbs and you should be fine.

GGNo2

I think posting is fine. It doesn't matter how large the grow is. The outdoor guys here grow kilos of bud and they post it. I think it's fine.
Just don't leave breadcrumbs and you should be fine.

Brilliant, I will make sure I'm being safe. I won't post anything without a vpn from now on.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Size? Format?
Use picture resizing software and stick to jpeg.
I usually upload them to my albums first and then inset them in my threads.

Latest posts

Latest posts