What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea you guys are gonna love the SP models !!! These babies are super bright and penetrate the canopy pretty good .

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
back to Icmag, A few days ago, there was something wrong with my computer network. I couldn't access Icmag

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Thank you very much for your review, Look forward to your growing diary
Have begun the photos for it. :) 10 EC99 plants sexing at the moment. The only downside is I'm growing in soil which is not my first choice. :) This is a few days after being moved from under the 1000w. Only 300w for this round, and it should be interesting.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
If we start a new round of giveaway, how would you like to do it and what prizes would you like?

idk, either voting or random like you have been? count me in. btw, got pulled over yesterday with your smell proof bag on my dash right next to window, had some super stank buds in it, couldn't smell a thing.(construction zone, didnt notice sign saying cant turn the way i been turning for years...no ticket)

count me in for the giveway :)

superx

Veteran
If we start a new round of giveaway, how would you like to do it and what prizes would you like?

I would love 7 nights in Amsterdam all inclusive....

Maybe some coupons or vouchers for the local strip joints....

Winner can also gorge down as many sweet waffles as they see fit..

Safe Gardener

I'm also in for another giveaway. Thanks Mars!

I have been running your 3 watt/ diode 96 reflector series light (bought while Sarah was the representative) for a few years now and have been very happy with the results.

SG

YukonKronic

Yes please to another giveaway! Lights and more lights I say! Thanks for your generosity.... this giveaway made me take a look at your lights and recommend them to a couple friends.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
idk, either voting or random like you have been? count me in. btw, got pulled over yesterday with your smell proof bag on my dash right next to window, had some super stank buds in it, couldn't smell a thing.(construction zone, didnt notice sign saying cant turn the way i been turning for years...no ticket)

count me in for the giveway :)
Our antismell bags were tested, and we had marijuana in them that the dogs couldn't smell