What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euphoric sativa strains?

doams

Maybe this is not exactly right forum to ask but will try anyway.

Are there other strains out there that have that Euphoric energetic sativa effect similar to Durban poison?

Was growing Durban poison for some time and I am completely happy with her time/space altering effect but would like to know which other strains should I try for that Euphoric clear head energetic sativa type of high?

For me Durban poison is the best strain in the world/like if I have to choose just one strain to grow for eternity it would be Durban poison!
are there more like it or its just the one perfect strain and nothing compares to her? :biggrin:

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thx.

Spaventa

Veteran
This is what you are looking for. Im about to start my second grow of them. From Ace seeds.

"Tikal is a sativa hybrid with Central American genetics, originating from the jungles of Guatemala.
Its happy and stimulant effect is reminiscent of the best old mexican sativas.

It is a good yielding and vigorous sativa that is easy to cultivate. When grown outdoors it finishes with well developed branches, full of flowers with a complex aroma of strawberries, peach and incense. "

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Sativas are more time consuming to harvest for me. You should see how interspersed the Honduran Trash was when I saw it growing on the island. I'd take a pass on it, but it's the best high I've ever had. Ever see the movie "Limitless"? Well, that's pretty close to the effect it has on me. Not a stone, it was a crystal clear and clean high, lets me filter our all the noise, not fucked up at all, and energising as hell, and not so strong (10% thc? Typical for a landrace I think).

Thanks for sharing! I smoked a bowl similar to that about a week ago for the first time and you just gave me the missing piece to a theory i had on it! Ive been reading alot into landrace varieties preparing for my deep dive into breeding low-average thc and high medicinal value F1 hybrids. I learned about THCV which is found almost exclusively in african sativas, its described as a stimulating/energizing high. Then i found this bit of information after seeing this and looking into the Honduran landraces.

Source: aceseeds.com Honduran Landrace Description
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/hondurasstd.html

Honduras' growing structure, flowering time, flower distribution and overall appearance are reminiscent of the old long flowering and high yielding lowland colombians. On the other hand, the effect and terpenes are closer to the old mexican sativas of clean, happy and positive effects. The effect has a stimulant component similar to the most exciting and nervous african sativas.

(Except african sativas can also be high ~20% thc as well which can dirty the effect of the crystal clear high with more of the pshycoactive rush/paranoia inducing affect.)

The honduran is a wonderful union of 2 of the best sativa cannibinoid profiles imho, south american landrace's happy and uplifting effects an africas THCV energizing and stimulating effects with low thc. The ultimate all day smoke I cant wait to get some seeds now!

Just Posted A Thread On THCV!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352520

:woohoo:

St. Phatty

It may have been because we were on our way to the beach, but I swear, the old (2004 vintage) Federation Romulan was outta-the-park fun & euphoric.

It wasn't Sat dom. More 50-50.

Green Squall

Do many people still grow AK 47? I remember a bag of the stuff I bought back around 2006 I think and to this day is the most euphoric stuff I've ever smoked.

Akss

Love the ak also very uplifting motivation clear headed. Just grabbed a pack of jaws cherry meds..

herbgreen

Veteran
DTC99

but durban is very unique strain

Ethiopian maybe senegalese or congolese

That durban thai c99 might do it for you but if durban is where its at for you great

might want to check out durban x blueberry crosses for a motivating but highly euphoric effect

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out my Chocolate Thainapple......its a Chocolate Thai x The Truth (TK x SFV OG/ChemD BX2). High on euphoric effects and low on anxiety.
Peace

Does anyone else think that really euphoric strains are a bit creepy when youre not used to them?
Like you dont really know whats happening cause you dont feel euphoric normally?

archaicatoms

Check out my Chocolate Thainapple......its a Chocolate Thai x The Truth (TK x SFV OG/ChemD BX2). High on euphoric effects and low on anxiety.
Peace
Did you use Dutch Flowers Chocolate Thai in that cross or a pure land race? I would guess Dutch Flowers by the flowering time.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I found Grapefruit and C99 from female seeds gave mostly euphoric effects on the majority of pheno’s, also one of my favourites to date is Moby Dick from Dinafem with extreme potency on some pheno’s and most are euphoric.

Latest posts

Latest posts