What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I think I need a nap right now...but it's going to go for about 9 hours.

primobud

I'm a napper...the only thing that keeps me awake out here is a hummingbird bouncin off the plastic trying to find his way out...peace..DD
I luv my naps and I'm just a 53yr old pup. Hey doobieduck, nice looking place!!! Bet you've had the odd nap in that lawn chair. Looking good.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
i was avoiding this thread like the plague because even though I am old; I don't ever like to think of myself that way. But with the the level of entertainment or enjoyment of the threads today. a nap is sounding very exciting. A chem sis or tahoe assisted nap.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Best naps ever: After Nookie Naps, New Mother Naps, Sunday Afternoon Naps, Turkey-Day & Christmas Day naps.....is there NOT a good nap? Lol...PoopyTeaBags is taking a nap, so is the baby...what about Mom? ;) PTB let me get a decent one in yesterday, so I guess I'll go do the dishes. You guys enjoy your naps:)

supermanlives

Veteran
i hate the fact that we HAVE to get sleep as human beings.... can you imagine how many more things we could accomplish in our lives if we never slept? FUCKIN A!....

i personally NEED naps...its shitty, but its the truth... when i dont get sleep i turn into a fucking asshole... ive heard it many many times throughout my life... its strange but true...
no thanks . i have known tweekers that dont sleep LOL. the brain need some rest

Scrappy4

Veteran
I must be the only non napper, at least the only one who made it this far into all the pro nappers thread, lol. I have nothing against them, but if I have one I can't sleep at night. There I said it, I'm a freak, eh? lol Scrappy

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have nothing against them, but if I have one I can't sleep at night. There I said it, I'm a freak, eh? lol Scrappy

I'm the same way, a long nap ruins a nights sleep for me; but being as a decent nights sleep was already rare as hens teeth I've decided to settle for naps instead, so far so good. I'm now getting more quality shuteye than I have in recent years.......

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I don't like having partner that naps too much. Something to think about, as I doubt I am the only one.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
not an old fart yet... shit... have not even hit 3-0..

but if I do not nap.. I can fall asleep standing up. or the minute I sit down..... I am an insomniac narcoleptic .... I only sleep about sleep 3-4 hrs a night.... full time work long shifts.. early mornings... Going one 12yrs now.... :whee:

either I can not sleep or I can not stay awake.... I just can't win....

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hard as stone to nap around two boys ages 3 and 6...frozen stone hard.
and approaching 60 adds a unique twist to raising children; in an extremely difficult political environment. 'nuff said.
i do miss my opiate and benzo inspired naps...Not!

I do occasionally find myself nodding after a few beers and bongs without difficulty tho'.