in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > east coast growers thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
east coast growers thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2015, 05:00 PM #31
HOVA
Banned

HOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by soserthc1 View Post
What's good y'all Philly in the house
nice gals there
whats the line on those?
and also thanks for reping the might east
HOVA is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:02 PM #32
HOVA
Banned

HOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
Eyes , your on one of, IF not THE safest site for coming out ! these guys have gone to great lengths to keep us safe on the WWW !!!

that being said ......

Wassup east coasters

been stuck here in the snow belt all my life with the exception of a short time in Fla , they can keep that heat down there !!! the northeast is my kinda place !

I just moved into a new house & am still getting set up . i set up a temp room in the basement while i build out the rest of the basement for my rooms . you can check out the build in my albums if ya like .... https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=63496

but i'm about half way done & just filled my first of 2 tents last night .

View Image

GG4 in the left tray

View Image

GG4 , white lotus , death bubble & stink pantys in the right tray (moms that were getting culled cuz they got to big , have back ups in the cloner )

View Image

still have to get a circulation fan in there & get my drip system hooked up , but its getting there slowly .

great start dan
glad to have ya
HOVA is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 05:10 PM #33
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 05:14 PM #34
HOVA
Banned

Quote:
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!
the butcher block is a long fucking walk im telling ya lol
thank you bro
i lost all my moms and i just started back up
i hope to make a lot of things right this go around
25? yeah you have some fire on that side i might have tom come over and ask to borrow a cup of cuttings lol

im just saying dont sleep on the east side
we are out here strong

EAST SIDE!

Last edited by HOVA; 11-05-2015 at 05:32 PM..
HOVA is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 05:19 PM #35
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVA View Post
the butcher block is a long fucking walk im telling ya lol
thank you bro
i lost all my moms and i just started back up
i hope to make a lot of things right this go around
25? yeah you have some fire on that side i might have tom come over and ask to borrow a cup of cuttings lol

im just saying dont sleep on the east side
we are out here strong

EAST SIDE!

any time brutha ..... anytime

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 05:23 PM #36
HOVA
Banned

Quote:
any time brutha ..... anytime
much respect big bro
EAST SIDE!
HOVA is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 06:10 PM #37
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
Big ups to the EC growers!
reppin' the Dirty Jerz ovah here!
Go Ham or Go Home
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 06:51 PM #38
HOVA
Banned

Holla !
I see ya my g

EAST SIDE!
HOVA is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 07:20 PM #39
porkchop buddah

porkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really nice
I got one thing to say about Massachusetts growers 1. they grow amazing meds 2. they take great pride in their work 3. they are fucking greedy cuz I never get any lol
porkchop buddah is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 07:34 PM #40
eyes

eyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop buddah View Post
I got one thing to say about Massachusetts growers 1. they grow amazing meds 2. they take great pride in their work 3. they are fucking greedy cuz I never get any lol
Im not greedy but I am not from Mass. Although that was my stompin ground for a few years. I can put the PorkChop on the list. Currently in the process of working things out and such. Patience is a virtue. Something I had to learn as time passed. Possibly CocktailFrank will organize a get together .

Last edited by eyes; 11-05-2015 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: ..
eyes is offline Quote