What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Love to Eat Raw Cannabis!

G

Interesting site to check out:
http://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20cannabis/homepage.htm

One of the pages on that website:
http://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw cannabis/superhempme/superhempme.html

Once the physical body begins to be healed and the endocrine system begins to function more effectively, consuming more Hemp literrally floods the body with light bringing you into a divine state of spiritual bliss that is beyond words (and beyond the analysis of science). It’s like being fully plugged into Gaia, buzzing with the vibration of pure Love. Ah, the bliss of Cannabis.

During my 40 day ‘Super Hemp Me’ Fast it brought further confirmation of what I knew already, but rather than just knowing it, I was feeling it. More and more I feel that we are beings of Love, created from Love, sustained by Love and that Hemp is the ‘Tree of Life’, the most perfect plant on the planet. I feel that all we really need to do with Hemp is plant it and eat it. Making clothes, paper, building materials and such like are all distractions from the ultimate truth that we are naked apes designed to live in a tropical climate and not in cold, damp temperate climates where we have become slaves to the dread fire culture. Fire creates free radicals and that is the root cause of so many problems in the world today. Eating electron rich foods, primarily Hemp, helps to eliminate the damage and bring us back into balance. But can we truly heal ourselves whilst immersed in the dread fire culture, with all its pollution and unbalanced lifestyles? I think not. That’s why I aim for this to be my last year in England for a while. My plan is to leave England and fully immerse myself in nature in the Southern Mediterranean where I’m very fortunate to be the ‘caretaker’ of a few acres of south facing terraced valley with a river running through it.

I get the feeling however that I will return, as I believe that I am destined to challenge the system that claims that the most healing plant on the planet is ‘undeniably harmful’ and ‘illegal’ to grow or possess. This ‘undeniable harm’ is only to those driven by greed and wishing for people to live in fear and doubt. Fear is the absence of Love, and doubt comes from living in fear. Don’t doubt this: We are coming to the end of a 25,920 year cycle, and the end of the ‘Kali Yuga’, the most asleep part of conscience evolution, but as we approach 2012 and the end of time as we know it, we will be entering into a new dimension of existence as we head back to the centre of the Galaxy. My feeling is that at the higher dimensions of existence (the 4th dimension and beyond) the pulsing frequency of the planet will increase and those of us who have made the conscious choice of building their bodies from highly mineralised, electron rich ‘light’ foods will be able to exist within the ‘Love Frequency’, experiencing ‘Heaven upon Earth’, while those of us who have made the choice of building their bodies with demineralised, electron deficient, dense, nutritionally dead ‘junk’ foods, will be unable to exist within this frequency range and may well be stuck in a 3rd dimensional Hell.

So get planting and eat from the Tree of Life and ‘yee shall live forever’.

I wanted to add something thats important. It says on the website:

By consuming Cannabis in its RAW NATURAL STATE you can :
Heal yourself of any illness
Rebuild and strengthen your immune system
Activate your Light Body
Commune with your higher-self, GOD.

Well, awhile back, almost a month ago while I was still in Hawaii... I decided to make a raw shake and threw in a small amount of raw cannabis trim/shake/leaves. I ground it all up and drank it.

I don't know if its coincidence, but I actually had a kensho experience a few hours later. A kensho is an awakening, in Buddhist terms. The only reason I know this, is because I tried researching the exprience I had and found that kensho matched exactly what happened to me.

So I think marijuana might have this property, to be able to open up to God... or at least facilitate this.

The interesting thing was, I had it RAW. Maybe its true, marijuana doesn't like fire. Maybe it was made to be eaten raw. This is pretty interesting stuff... What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?

Because the kensho experience I had totally blew me away. Put everything into perspective. I should keep experimenting with raw cannabis now.

Last edited:

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
youd have trics stuck on your teeth forever! cannabis has a great taste when eaten, especially the calyxes (just bite down into them), the taste sticks in your mouth forever i love it!

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
I love eating nugs!! I swear, one of the spiciest things I have ever eaten was 2 grams of some bud I bought. My mouth was on fire!!! It tasted so good though, and woke up. I didn't eat anything or drink anything for an hour or two afterwards, it tasted so good.
Best tastes ever.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
its on fire cause the trichs cut your mouth up pretty bad on a tiny level.

i love to eat it raw. i love hemp seeds (is it any coincidence that they also happen to contians the perfect amino acid profile, tons of omega acids, 20% protein and a shitload of fibre?

lotatokin

i really must do this ! it always looks and smells so good you just want to bite it anyway ! im sure you know what i mean. when do you feast ? as soon as chopped?,,,,after its dry?,,,,,,when? im about to go on a feeding frenzy !

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
I also love letting the stems sit in my lip for a while and then chewing the hell out of them. The flavor!

rastamonunika

Great info =)

Great info =)

Indicad2006 said:
Interesting site to check out:
http://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20cannabis/homepage.htm

One of the pages on that website:
http://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw cannabis/superhempme/superhempme.html

I wanted to add something thats important. It says on the website:

By consuming Cannabis in its RAW NATURAL STATE you can :
Heal yourself of any illness
Rebuild and strengthen your immune system
Activate your Light Body
Commune with your higher-self, GOD.

Well, awhile back, almost a month ago while I was still in Hawaii... I decided to make a raw shake and threw in a small amount of raw cannabis trim/shake/leaves. I ground it all up and drank it.

I don't know if its coincidence, but I actually had a kensho experience a few hours later. A kensho is an awakening, in Buddhist terms. The only reason I know this, is because I tried researching the exprience I had and found that kensho matched exactly what happened to me.

So I think marijuana might have this property, to be able to open up to God... or at least facilitate this.

The interesting thing was, I had it RAW. Maybe its true, marijuana doesn't like fire. Maybe it was made to be eaten raw. This is pretty interesting stuff... What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?

Because the kensho experience I had totally blew me away. Put everything into perspective. I should keep experimenting with raw cannabis now.

Thanks for sharing Indica! My only comment would be in relation to you saying " What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?"

There is no seperation, that is merely an illusion that we have been conditioned to believe, but since we are the Divine, created from the same energy, we have the ability to consciously create our reality, together, as a single entity, instead of a fragment of "God". God is just a label, basically to clarify what we are speaking about.

Dont you find it odd that we dont have a non-sexual pronoun for this High Level being? Humanity is what created the labels. Luckily now we have the ability to change all that, and as you can tell there have been many different references to the same energetic frequency but through different words, i.e. universe, source, spirit, etc. but all in all, its just energy.

i think that you should continue on whatever path you choose, because that is the right path. If you feel that cannabis allows you to be closer with God, then because of your choice then yes it will. If you consciously choose to have that interconnected experience throughout every moment, then you will feel the intrinsic connection that we once knew when we were younger. if you practice opening up the the non-physical senses, you will open yourself up to all that is. When it happens more often, take note, as you are changing your reality, consciously, step by step. Doing so will validate your experiences, allowing you to be more conscious of them as the occur in your life.

We are all Divine, capable of creating miracles because miracles are meerly an expression of consciousness. When we move beyond limitation, beyond separation, it allows one to enter a state where you experience your true interconnected nature. And this feeling can stay with you, that feeling of your cells vibrating at the highest level possible, the feeling of being completely supported in all of your endeavors, the feeling of Love Peace Bliss and Joy can all be yours, if you choose. Its simply a shift in conscious awareness. Become conscious of your thoughts and you will become conscious of your entire multi-dimensional reality.

Higher Self, Soul, Monad, however you want to label it, its all energy and its all of the same source, just different levels or dimensions of the same expression.

Research the Mahatma, and definitely take a peak for anything from Vyamus. They hold an incredibly unique perspective on human evolution, and the spiritual evolution of any other planet really. They are wonderfully un-limiting and once again, very empowering.

Thanks for sharing this link my friend, it is great to spread Love =)
I also had a link while back from someone who channeled the cannabis entity, and they gave a short synopsis of its history on earth and before earth. Fascinating stuff! There is also a good book relating to using marijuana as an aid to psychonautics, not to mention psychonautics would also be a good thing to research =)

almost forgot, try and get in touch with Soma, and he'd love to talk to you about his spiritual experiences with Cannabis, and how he feels that energy open and extend his heart chakra energy outwards. And besides, its always fun to talk with Soma =P

Keep spreading the Love! =)
And Thank You for being You.

infinite Love
unika

T

Truthman

where mind energy and matter meet(Documentary):

Pt.1
http://stage6.divx.com/user/imickysticky/video/1215828/where-mind-energy-and-matter-meet

Pt.2
http://stage6.divx.com/user/imickys...ce-lipton,mind-meets-energy-and-matter-part-2

Indicad2006, apply this to cannabis, genetics, and cbd.

Also, you're right, people are growing cannabis in an environment that isn't let the plant grow to it's fullest potential in EVERY way. Humans are only growing for "recreation" and this is one of the main reasons we are seeing people who can't handle the herb grown today.

In reality a plant with high thc and cbd as well as minerals and phytochemicals, people will actually get higher without the extra paranoia and blacking out because the cbd will actually slow the metabolism of thc, which will make sure each thc molecule will be used and therefore a longer and potent high. Sort of like what complex carbs do in the way they preserve protein and the way fats slows down carb breakdown and preserves the carbs and prevent insulin surge.

This probably why sativas with thcv makes for a potent plant because thcv does the same job as cbd BUT it does it at the thc receptor site and keeps thc in the cell much longer due to it blocking the receptor site. What most likely happens is that by leaving the thc molecule in the cell longer, it can make use of the metabolites right away rather than being stored and this will give the calm let down after the FAST up that will happen due to the thc staying in the cell longer than just it being used without another chemical slowing its metabolism(cbd) or preventing it from leaving the cell and being stored as fat(thcv).

This also explains why an indica gives a lot of weight during harvest and a sativa doesn't which is because if you grow them both to be potent, only a little is needed to achieve the same effect. A little indica is all that needed if you don't want to be lethargic from taking in too much cbd and a little sativa is all that's needed if you don't want to go into a high paranoia, anxious state.

They both achieve the same thing BUT in different ways based on where they have been grown for most of their lifetime(ancestors)

The minerals and phytochemicals, will keep the enzymes going to breakdown and process the cannabinoids.

Last edited:

treble

wow excellent posts peoples.. i was playing around with some stuff I have stashed in the freezer for like 6 months now.. was uncured and intended for bubble... anyways I am lazy atm and its being dehydrated for smoking.. out of not cured stuff

to the point.. I get the resin on my fingers like when harvesting.. and I quite happily suck my fingers... the taste is not so bad at all...and the flavour is kind of peppery.

It reminds me of something called nuturestems or something like that.. someone will know what they are really called. they have a big broad leaf and a flower like a poppy flower... you can suck the nectar out of the flower and eat the leaves... which are peppery

i am looking forward to salad season.. gonna have some nice MJ enhanced salads.

as for commune.. I have had that experience twice this year but never before. Very euphoric.

peace n calm to ya
treb

Last edited:
G

I've been eating the seeds for a while, you can get them without the shell from manitoba harvest. You really feel better eating them.

Sounds like you're talking about eating bud, which I don't think is the idea here. The magic is in the seed, and consuming the bud with the seed. Not just the bud.

When I first started eating the seeds, shortly after I would kinda have this vague "I feel really good" feeling. Can't describe it, but I don't think the point of these articles is eating buds.

Last edited:

Babombeez

Raw cannabis is very spicy for me, it definitely would be good ground up in a smoothie or something... yum!

Beez

Relapse

"We feel that we are evolving to this state of being. From Carnivors to Omnivors to Herbivores to Gangavors."

GANGAVORS, lol

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I like this part

" I didn't climb on top of the food chain just to eat lettuce"

Gotta cook da green stuff with the cookies and thats a blast in itself

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
a lot fo folks will tell you "ya can't get high eating raw cannabis...it needs to be heated, cooked, blah blah blah" to those of us that have tried it, one most definitely CAN get high eating raw cannabis. It may take a while longer to work through your system, but it''ll work. That being said, I think it helps to consume it with food and drink that has fat, and/or alcohol for the thc to bind with.

Here's one of my fvorite raw cannabis eating experiences:
Loooong ago, my friend j and I were working together in a restaurant. At this time, we also had some incredibly kickass sativa. As we approached the end of this awesome stash, we decided to eat a good bit of it (I dunno why, just a whim)
So we made ourselves a great big antipasto salad, loaded with lettuce, salami, cheese, ham, onions, olives, italian dressing and damn near a quarter of this good bud, all broke up in the salad. Plenty of fats in there for the THC to bind with(meat, cheese, and mostly the dressing)
The 2 of use sat there consuming this big salad, laughing about how strange it was to chew up all this bud. Lots gets stuck in the teeth.
Upon finishing our meal, we returned to work and started cooking for customers.
Didn't think much about the canna-salad for a while. A couple of hours later, I'm noticing that my steps are feeling more "moon-like" ...there seems to be some slight gravity disturbances, and i'm feeling very floaty.
Another hour passes, now I'm straight stoned outa my mind. My vision is slightly blurring, my hearing seems to be fading in and out like someone is twisting the volume knob back and forth. We both stayed high as can be, probably cooking some pretty lousy food all night, and remained high LONG after our shift finished.
Quite the experience. I think we overdid it on the dosage a bit :pointlaug but it was pretty interesting. A bit rough on the stomach, though....but the other effects more than made up for it :wink:
cc

E

EatCannabisRaw

I love raw cannabis. I took a few pinches... seriosly the amount of maybe 1/4 of a joint...popped it into my mouth, downed it with a bit of water. And I feel great right now.

Raw cannabis baby... feel it.

T

Truthman

Cannabis can be eaten raw and still be effective because the body has enough heat to get the reactions going to start the decarboxylation with enzymes BUT the secret is eating it with WHOLE fatty foods preferably nuts or AVOCADO.

Avocado has been shown to enhance the availability of carotenoids which give plants and trichomes its different colors.

Eating cannabis this way will also prevent the extreme lethargic feeling that most get form eating cannabis because most of the thc isn't degraded from overheating and turned to cbn which gives a sluggish feeling.

A lot of cannabis users are low in carotenoids anyway and they are good antioxidants that are good for health and add to the high.

Here's a link:

http://www.whfoods.org/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=5

Increase Your Absorption of Carotenoids from Vegetables

Enjoying a few slices of avocado in your tossed salad, or mixing some chopped avocado into your favorite salsa will not only add a rich, creamy flavor, but will greatly increase your body's ability to absorb the health-promoting carotenoids that vegetables provide.

A study published in the March 2005 issue of the Journal of Nutrition tested the hypothesis that since carotenoids are lipophilic (literally, fat-loving, which means they are soluble in fat, not water), consuming carotenoid-rich foods along with monounsaturated-fat-rich avocado might enhance their bioavailability.

Not only did adding avocado to a salad of carrot, lettuce and baby spinach or to salsa greatly increase study participants' absorption of carotenoids from these foods, but the improvement in carotenoid availability occurred even when a very small amount-as little as 2 ounces-of avocado was added.

Adding avocado to salad increased absorption of alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and lutein 7.2, 15.3, and 5.1 times higher, respectively, than the average amount of these carotenoids absorbed when avocado-free salad was eaten.

Adding avocado to salsa increased lycopene and beta-carotene absorption 4.4 and 2.6 times higher, respectively, than the average amount of these nutrients absorbed from avocado-free salsa. Since avocados contain a large variety of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, as well as heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, eating a little avocado along with carotenoid-rich vegetables and fruits is an excellent way to improve your body's ability to absorb carotenoids while also receiving other nutritional-and taste-benefits.