Veteran

walleye are biting well despite changing fronts
and recent severe thunder & hail storms, look
for pics in the "What did you have for dinner"
thread soon enough.......

JohnnyATL

Veteran
The_Leader said:
gulf of alaska, atlantic, pacific, gulf of mexico.

lakes and rivers i can remember...
lake orange, lake george, lake oconee, west point, eufalla, lake lanier, lake norman, ocmulgee river, alltamahal, miss, flint, ten, cumberland, chesapeke bay, and many more.

i fish....i luv it, and always blazed. iv lived on islands, flats, sloughs, rivers, and ponds. i dont own a car. but i got a boat and a slip at percy priest. who wants a 4Olb stripper...

some georgia lakes
i see oconee and lanier....but where is allatoona

U

ureapwhatusow

lots of fish .. good year so far big fish 4 pver 40 " (striped bass)

weed + water = wonderland

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics everyone!

hooked up some salmon trout & kg whiting during the week.

dbuzz

Veteran
lake oconee is nice as fuck! i played golf here once. /brag :D

the-ritz-carlton-lodge-reynolds-plantation-golf-overview-2.jpeg

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70 km Sth.E Pt. Lincoln, Aust,, Great White feeding grounds, lol, but we didn't see any.

leaddraft

Surf Fisherman here, went yesterday, BRAVING the beach crowds, caught quite a few...
Cellerardweller, NICE Flounder catch..
Tight Lines...

gunslinger

northern fisher here hi :wave:
damn nice thread this one.

heres my dog thats always whit me fishing:

last trips catch

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Hi guys!
Thanks lead..good couple hrs there.
just so you guys know, when you use photoshop to "erase ya face" or twist it around, it can be undone by anyone with photoshop. so just try to hold a hat or the fish or something in front of your face for your IC Mag fishin pics!
STAY SAFE!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
big time. mostly catch and release bass. I love catfish too though. A few less catfish get released though. lol.

oh and gar

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
went to lake texoma last weekend for some striped bass fishing (1st time ever on the stripped bass for me)

we did good...3 of us caught about 20 before noon, biggest being about 5 or 6 pounds, and nuthin tiny.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Hehe here's a real whopper for ya, gotta be all of 3-4 inches... took the picture 'cuz they are an invasive species that has established itself very well in the great lakes.

Enter the Round Goby. Anyone else's water bodies afflicted by these little buggers? I can catch hundreds in a day...

Peace

Great thread!

I love to go fishing- was out only the other day. We fish for chub, barbel, pike, bream, perch and roach mostly. Well I used to catch them more until....

The spread of the American signal crayfish - which all but put a stop to my dead baiting on the river and a lot of the waters I now fish ban live-baiting!

Once established, signal crayfish are bastardss to drive out. You can tempt them with anything though, a bit of potato - a dead crayfish, species is cannibalistic. It's so nasty it's all but wiped out the white crayfish native to these parts.

Hook on a maggot, bit of a worm, or whatever really and within minutes the crayfish have eaten it. Small fish are a rarity nowadays around here. There are so many crayfish that they eat up much of the spawn, and attack baby fish too. It is now more of a big-fish river, the surviving species being those such as barbel and chub that like to eat crayfish.

A few months ago someone I know caught a 16lb 5oz barbel. A few years ago, that would have been 2lb over the British record.

Nothing seems to dent their numbers. They are tasty though and sell in restaurants at £10 a pound. We set traps for them occasionally and you can catch hundreds of the bleeders!

As was said of the Americans during the Second World War, they're over-aggressive, oversexed and over here - or something...well its true of the signal crayfish!

I love to get stoned while fishing too.

Here's a crap pic of a crayfish free stretch of river we fish. It's a mate not me - I usually prepare better for the weather...it rains a lot as you can see. Fishing with just sweetcorn and bread in this instance.

Didn't catch a thing - except for a mashed up old keep net that looked like it had been there for decades! Should have taken a pic!

Last edited:
gotta revive this thread. caught these in Wind River Wilderness with my bare hands. They were in a stream fuckin 13" just sitting there. Grabbed em with my hands. :D

NOLS-Nicole067.jpg

CB props for reviving this one. I havent gotten out on the ice yet this year. Come spring though...i want nothing more than to be lazy next to the river for a few days and smoke a whole zip!

Latest posts

Latest posts