What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tasty, low potency weed.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Maggers?

I can't handle all this 30% Kush THC bullshit that's floating around these days.

I take a hoot and go in to sever cardiac arrest. I trip out, big time. I get insane heart palpitations...basically a semi anxiety attack.

I do however remember smoking weed like 10 years ago in high school and loved being high. It was just some blood shot eye, laughing weed.

Any of those older non Kush strains still around? Want something realxing, chilled and fun. Not a day ender.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've felt that way before bro. I love my Diesel and Kush stuff, but sometimes it can get overpowering to me. I usually opt for the stronger stuff bcus I don't have to smoke as much to get to where I want to be.....much easier on my asthma. Thats why I used to love my DSD so much. Tasty as hell and just a bit less potent thanmost OG's and diesels

Everything nowadays is Kush or OG something..... maybe try out some C99, bluberry, or other fruity strains. They've always been cool creative high's for me. They just don't get kept too long. I have a couple of packs of Cali-O in the fridge that I've been wanting to pop for a cpl years now....but I always opt for the stronger stuff, lol.

Good luck bro!

:tiphat:

Sup Maggers?

I can't handle all this 30% Kush THC bullshit that's floating around these days.

I take a hoot and go in to sever cardiac arrest. I trip out, big time. I get insane heart palpitations...basically a semi anxiety attack.

I do however remember smoking weed like 10 years ago in high school and loved being high. It was just some blood shot eye, laughing weed.

Any of those older non Kush strains still around? Want something realxing, chilled and fun. Not a day ender.

Mix it 50% with some high CBD herb. It's said to smooth out the come-up and prolong the high. Good luck.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I have a Blueberry Diesel that fits the bill on this. Super tasty, nice buzz, but not overwhelming. The UK Blues cut is similar as well. I would go with C99, Blueberry, and any of the Orange strains. I think the orange strains don't have a strong enough high though, so for me they're mostly for flavor.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Vag,maybe you need a little less indica without having a full blown saliva. I found a gem in a pack of SSSDH that is an amazing motivational high. Most of the phenos of the SSSDH were too sativa racy,but the one I kept has a near perfect balance to the high.
I describe the high from it like this. If it's raining outside and you smoke this stuff and go outside you feel like it's sunny. It's not too overpowering and not to racy either.

Hope you find something mellow,
Peace.

Apomixis

Personally, I've always found the Urkle/GDP/Grape Ape generic's to be the only purple strains that carry potency. In fact, it's the GDP counterpart in the GSC that I feel imparts the narcotic stone.

For less potent herb I'd recommend most purple strains(namely Mendo Purps), majority of landrace's grown indoors, or just any of Subcool's gear ; ^)

-Kanza

Desert Hydro

Veteran
im in the same boat bro. sometimes i just want a rediculously flavorful yet mild potency herb that i can puff on a whole joint and just feel great and not mindfucked. i think if i find anything i will devote a small area to it so i have some stashed away. let me know if you find anything good. how bout a nig commercial strain like chronic or similar? not the most flavorful from what i hear but it yields well and isnt overwhelmingly potent, hence the commercial status lol. The search is on!

L

longwaters

Flo might be good one. I have a Flo crossed with Sour Diesel and the Flo cancels out most of the Diesel's rush, instead creating a state of motivated bliss. And not much of a ceiling or tolerance build up from it. I also have a C99 crossed with an unknown purple sativa that is much the same in effect.

growhi

blueberry .................. the purps bcbd .............. are my 2 fav tatsy strains ......................... there magic in that bcbd purps trust me !

Desert Hydro

Veteran
how about blue dream? blueberry X haze. i remember having it in san jose. got a cut at bernal heights and even under a little 150w cab it did well and it was tasty as all hell. ive always wanted to try bubblegum as well. a lot of dutch passion strains are rated around 7-9% THC. they have a lot of the older strains from way back

SetHeh

You may want to try Shaman by Dutch Passion seeds. It's not very strong, it's mostly sativa, and the aroma is delicious (sage, lavender, thyme, cloves, and sometimes even a hint of fresh ground coffee).

Feijao

Want something realxing, chilled and fun. Not a day ender.

I think that JillyBean by Subcool is what you are looking for. Tastes great, and allows for a very fun time. People that hate weak cannabis will hate this strain, and people that hate overpowering strains all the time love this strain.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Jillybean FTW! Awesome flavor and it shows me great body and head relief but the
Stone is dialed back, not in a bad way, but in a more functional and ambitious way.

Lots of phenos in ther pop at least 10 seeds.