What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 grow log. 6 legal plants

caliprop215

Veteran
Awesome plants!

Is the pvc frame free standing or is it slid over rebar ?

I had a bunch of 8 inch nails laying around. The nails are the rebar basically. Wish they were longer to be honest. I shoulda just got rebar.we will see how it works

zgpowmonkey

Excited to see how your girls turn out. I have a mix of some of your genetics in a F1 generation, SourD/Romulan X GG#4, hoping for some good yields. Keep up the good work!!

caliprop215

Veteran
And wife left me after 14 years.So that's the end result. I can't handle life right now let alone post here.thanks every one.good luck

gsxr97

Veteran
Hey man. Women are nuts . No offense to any women on here, just my past and current life experience. Very sorry. DUIs are a bitch . I’ve got one before, for weed of all things . Long time ago

I live in NorCal if you were closer I’d roll a few fattys and have a cold drink for you . BBQ something up yummy.

I’m a firm believer in everything happens for a reason . Call me stupid maybe.

Things will turn around. If I can help let Me know

caliprop215

Veteran
Hey man. Women are nuts . No offense to any women on here, just my past and current life experience. Very sorry. DUIs are a bitch . I’ve got one before, for weed of all things . Long time ago

I live in NorCal if you were closer I’d roll a few fattys and have a cold drink for you . BBQ something up yummy.

I’m a firm believer in everything happens for a reason . Call me stupid maybe.

Things will turn around. If I can help let Me know[/QU

Any one who can help I would love to hear what u have to say.and ur reaching out so I would love to hear what u have to say

budsnblunts

Veteran
Cali keep your head up. 14 years is a hell of a long time.. next year you can re do the grow. As long as your alive you have the chance for life to get more interesting. The times I have been at rock bottom were hard. But knowing that there isn't much lower then that, and that rock bottom is a stable place to build/rebuild from. You owe it to yourself to see who you are in this next chapter of your life. You are strong. You have this man.

caliprop215

Veteran
Cali keep your head up. 14 years is a hell of a long time.. next year you can re do the grow. As long as your alive you have the chance for life to get more interesting. The times I have been at rock bottom were hard. But knowing that there isn't much lower then that, and that rock bottom is a stable place to build/rebuild from. You owe it to yourself to see who you are in this next chapter of your life. You are strong. You have this man.[/QUO

I'm a strong person and this I can't handle

Vaporbud

Its shocking how fast things can change in life.
Hang tough, I know you are.
Peace bro.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am very sorry to hear this bad news. Life sure can change in an instant. But it can go both ways. The journey is everything. Ive been to hell and back and im glad. You will bounce back. Set goals, small ones first then larger ones. Make a path for yourself and keep those shoulders back and head high. Best of luck!

:tiphat:

HOVAH2.0

move to Georgia, take your skills with you.!

Aint a better place to grow in the USA than southern growing..
3 grows per year when I was home.. been in Ca for 7 years... 1 grow...

Besides, Northern California is just as racist and the big growers try to muscle black folks out of the industry.
MJ in california is very very racist.

Latest posts

Latest posts