What's new

The top 3 strains you've smoked or grown in the last 12 months!

captain planet

Veteran
Heyyo peeps trying to get some insight into what strains are actually going around, and what everyone else is diggin.
....... Running a CC Tahoe, and a mosca c99 bx, but retail wise, last 12 months I'd say 1 sour diesel 2 dream diesel and 3 bluedream..... Close was blue magoo, headband ( I get the head tightness tho) and master kush...... Also just over 12 m I saw some really nice tangerine kush, that could def be in the top 3. Alright I C let's see your top 3 year to date.

Sideways

1) CSG- OG chem - really funky, frosty nuggets. Leaves a lip smacking good taste in your mouth.
2) OG raskal white fire- tasty fuelly frosty -just good.
3) rare dankness- docs OG - not as stinky as the other two earthy hasty flavor, nice and frosty with tight nugs.

Have some canna venture garlic breath on board now and have high hopes as they smell Delish now.

Goyakla

Purple Peyote, Ahmathyst Kush, Nordle and Nordel 1:1(cbd crew), Aurora Indica.. looooooooove that lady and the price...

captain planet

Veteran
Sideways - I wanna go your wayz, sounds like your in the funk!
GoyakLa- always wondered about that nordle, aurora that's like nl right?
Relentless oooh been awhile since I had some good cheese, but when it was here, oh yeah! Haven't seen any cookies actually saw some golden goat that I thought smelled like thin mints. Blue meanie, I'm interested, real interested ( tho blues don't usually do it for me)

captain planet

Veteran
Josey that says a hell of a lot coming from you. I know you know your ish, 30 yrs wow I was just thinking last 12months... 31 here and still have chem as my grail smoke, never grew her yet tho. Now I gotta go searchout GG :)

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
No particular order, last 3 months was Original Diesel, White Bubba and Amnesia Hy-pro cut.
If anyone have the chance to try those don't hesitate they really good.

Grizz

Veteran
Josey that says a hell of a lot coming from you. I know you know your ish, 30 yrs wow I was just thinking last 12months... 31 here and still have chem as my grail smoke, never grew her yet tho. Now I gotta go searchout GG :)

chem deserves to be there, actually gorilla glue is sour dubb x chem sis x choc diesel. you asked for the top 3 so here they are

gorilla glue 4

sour dubb

girl scout cookies, forum cut

captain planet

Veteran
Oh lambs bread man I rarely get a haze around these parts, boo. That white bubba , ....more frost, less flavor... Haven't seen myself. Original Diesel , is that the skunk v/91 or the 91xmss xsnl?

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Oh lambs bread man I rarely get a haze around these parts, boo. That white bubba , ....more frost, less flavor... Haven't seen myself. Original Diesel , is that the skunk v/91 or the 91xmss xsnl?

Some of the White Bubba are very tasty and beast full of trich, I highly recommend that strain to any indica kush lovers. The OD, JJ told my friend it was the OD. I'm guessing its a variant of the skva cut, maybe s1? Or maybe a OD dominant pheno in the Mss.SS/NL cross... In other words I don't have a clue but it is so good to smoke:biggrin:

Chernboyl- astringent lemom lime "slurpee" taste, sativa up buzz, long lasting for me

Leia OG- very nice funky kush stank.
indica but not so much a put you to sleep buzz.
More relaxing and pain relieving

GDP X blue cheese- unique smell purpley but also some berries added in. Super Stoney couchlock nighttime meds.
Almost a perfect high for me just lacked the high ceiling I like but that's what I experience with GDP so it makes sense.

captain planet

Veteran
Haha lambs bread, who cares as long as it's the dank.
Static - I've never had chrnoble the word astringent gets me salivating, any og is usually a bell ringer for me. Saw reg blue cheese in the last 12 but I like the funk in str8 cheese better
DIDM- I'm jealous... Bigtime!

Panama Fred

Deadhead OG
Dr. Atomic Northern Lights x Panama ( American Beauty ) flowers late Oct. outdoors
Dr. Atomic Northern Lights x Mandala #1 (Grace) flowers early Sept. outdoors

captain planet

Veteran
Deadhead OG
Dr. Atomic Northern Lights x Panama ( American Beauty ) flowers late Oct. outdoors
Dr. Atomic Northern Lights x Mandala #1 (Grace) flowers early Sept. outdoors

That dead head does sound good! Good to see good ole nl still alive and kicking ......but now Josey got gorilla glue on my mind! Checking out uncle fish sticks thread and looks like alot of heads checked in there with nothing but love for it!

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hi icmagger my three favorite that I've grown in the last year:

bc the purps
serious ak47
big buddah bubblecheese

captain planet

Veteran
What's up homero, ser AK was one of my first.... Outdoor, girl was strong healthy and put out.... Enough to lose alittle to bud rot :(

K Double O

Been on serious "Kush Kraze" lately. Mostly OG crosses

Top 3 for me so far in 2013

Kosher Kush ~ DNA (excellent flavor & potency)
Headband (Sour Kush) ~ DNA (Straight Fire!)
Buddah Tahoe OG ~ Cali Connection (phenomenal)

2013 early spring line up is looking very dank....
Mostly DNA, RP & Cali Connection strains...

Peace to all!
~KDO~