What's new

The top 3 strains you've smoked or grown in the last 12 months!

the gnome

Veteran
Diesel#1/Abusive OG Kush X Chem BX2(sire) this cross yields like crazy with a top shelf Bzzzz

Grape Stomper-----------> extreme resin production

Candy Drop.... everyone luvs her and requests her!

captain planet

Veteran
Tried "Obama" was told it was not Obama og..?.. Anywho real pretty big neon lime calyxes with 20% of them purple scattered through out, smell was rotten, foul, like belly button or toe cheese, smoke was thick full and smooth maybe slightly acrid, taste like the smell magnified. I liked it , a nice blaze. I could maybe tie it at 3rd

captain planet

Veteran
Triangle Kush
Hell's Angel's OG Kush
C99 pineapple

That's a nice last 12 months.. I'm running a c99 bx1 now ..... I like the kushs, diesels and affys and all so it's interesting to see Alotta folks who like the same, go with c99, what do ya think? What do you like about her?

moscra negras fire fly, best yeilds, drips with resin, nice warm body buzz, and the first hit will kick the back of your eyes, with a nice hashy taste. got 4 o off 2 plants and 9.6 grams alcohol extracted concentrates.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
been curious about that Drizella

appears she can get HUGE, and if you like her that much, she must taste and stone well as well

bigAl25

Veteran
My top 3 strains for me and only close relatives/friends: triced up white jones, frosty bubblelicious, and sweet frosty pure AK. I do have one white berry going, but we will have to wait to see if it is one of my top strains. Here in the middle there are no clones only seeds. Peace and respect.

Brutus420

HAHAHA these threads are funny, as many names as there are members on ICM
Mine was CaseyJ and a funky cheesy Apollo11

Latest posts

Latest posts