What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GHS Kings Kush at 7.5 weeks flowering

Thought I'd share a few pics of my lovely girls at 7.5 weeks... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nnep

looks great man, i have a single fem bean that i'm going to throw in some soil next grow. the lineage is dynamite, i hope it delivers.

BudBo

I always really wondered bout kings kush because i've seen some nice plants i'm not a GHS but the KK looks pretty nice

I'm not sure bout it bein Arjans Grape n O.G Kush but i remember watchin a apothecary video right b4 they won the cup for Kaia Kush n they said something about them releasing 3 new strains in the next year they mention 3D(diesel hybrid), Lemon Sour Diesel and a Grape Ape x O.G Kush cross always seemd alil suspicoius to me wen the KK came out

Its just strange KK came out the year Arjan bought genetics from Apothecary...And then Arjan mentios this Grape strain hes had for many years no ones herd of

I don't understand y Arjan would do such things but if KK is Grape Ape O.G Kush i'd b down to get it because i've seen good results in its seeds and i've always thot a Grape Ape Kush would b a kill indica

nnep

^^ i believe the parents are actually from apothecary, when you're a giant seed breeder you have access to pretty much any cut you want.

BudBo

I kno thats wat i thought but arjan claims its made from a grape strain hes had for many years that wouldn't b grape ape....but never know i'd probly buy these just cus i like the buds and the plants but wouldn't use it for crosses like wat i'm interested in doing because of fem'd seeds and not knowing its genetic backround fully

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
who the fuck cares where and what it came from..the truth is out there...

the guys put pics up of a very nice looking GH plant,,,please dont turn this into another bash thread (because it will head that way),,,,grower deserves props.....

she look a fine looking lady bro..am sure you will enjoy her:joint:

keep it green
highlander

who the fuck cares where and what it came from..the truth is out there...

the guys put pics up of a very nice looking GH plant,,,please dont turn this into another bash thread (because it will head that way),,,,grower deserves props.....

she look a fine looking lady bro..am sure you will enjoy her:joint:

keep it green
highlander
Cheers theHIGHlander :D Agreed... I understand purists needing to know and research true genetic heritage but for me it's a sacred healing plant - simple as that. I find the genetic history of strains interesting but not important enough as to want to want to argue about it - that kinda goes against what the plant is all about surely..?

^^ i believe the parents are actually from apothecary, when you're a giant seed breeder you have access to pretty much any cut you want.
Cheers for the compliment nnep - hope your magic bean delivers a true cosmic beanstalk :D
Have heard the same about Apothecary...