What's new

GHS Kings Kush at 7.5 weeks flowering

How do those babies smell? They look great btw!
Cheers Meaty :D
They smell divine. Been through various scents during growth - from initially skunky to a citrus fresh grapefruit aroma (eye-watering literally! :D), then to an odd and slightly unpleasant cooking oil smell, before reverting back to the exquisite grapefruit - which is where they are now at nearly 8 weeks flowering. Aroma totally manageable during growth - no filter/ioniser needed with 4 plants, though having said that they are getting stronger now in the final weeks as terpin production goes into overdrive...

How do those babies smell? They look great btw!
Cheers Meaty :D
They smell divine. Been through various scents during growth - from initially skunky to a citrus fresh grapefruit aroma (eye-watering literally! :D), then to an odd and slightly unpleasant cooking oil smell, before reverting back to the exquisite grapefruit - which is where they are now at nearly 8 weeks flowering. Aroma totally manageable during growth - no filter/ioniser needed with 4 plants, though having said that they are getting stronger now in the final weeks as terpin production goes into overdrive...

kylej1

Mine are at 5 weeks now, both are amazing looking. Very lemon candy smell on them, they are bulking up fast. Hopefully my stretch is over because I got no more room, haha. They have been a treat to grow so far.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That really looks great merlin! I am planning to get some of these (quite a few) soon. Any chance of seeing what they're looking like now bro?

That really looks great merlin! I am planning to get some of these (quite a few) soon. Any chance of seeing what they're looking like now bro?
Here ya go... :D

Cheers for the compliment ~Shhh~ - good luck with your grow - may the Goddess of Kush bring you much cosmic joy :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looks BOMB bro! Good shit... I am ordering up soon man ;) Looks like alot of peeps are getting the purple pheno with these seeds were your night temps low?

What is the smoke like flavour/ high :joint:

peace

~S

Latest posts

Latest posts