What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

In my opinion, people who do not understand science and/or math, should not be debating matters of science and/or math.

I apologize in advance if this appears rude and condescending.

Mr. J

Honestly, at this point the only reason I need to not wear a mask is because it makes you nutjobs lose your shit and I find it hilarious. It's funny to me how you pretend to care about your health, meanwhile you're probably a big fat unhealthy slob. Put down the cheeseburger and maybe I'll take you more seriously.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Seems like this virus is very contagious, maybe mutating to be more infectious. It seems like masks are going to be with us for awhile, Glad I’m retired and don’t have to go out very much...Even the pres wore a mask, now maybe his base will figure it out...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, at this point the only reason I need to not wear a mask is because it makes you nutjobs lose your shit and I find it hilarious. It's funny to me how you pretend to care about your health, meanwhile you're probably a big fat unhealthy slob. Put down the cheeseburger and maybe I'll take you more seriously.

LOL, You mean just like Trump is.

St. Phatty

Seems like this virus is very contagious, maybe mutating to be more infectious. It seems like masks are going to be with us for awhile, Glad I’m retired and don’t have to go out very much...Even the pres wore a mask, now maybe his base will figure it out...

the American people should be hearing about the name of that mutation - 614G - from their President or one of his right hand men, NOT independent scientists like Chris Martenson.

US =

attachment.php

Attachments

• thelma-and-louise-freeze.jpg
    thelma-and-louise-freeze.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 16

Amynamous

Honestly, at this point the only reason I need to not wear a mask is because it makes you nutjobs lose your shit and I find it hilarious.

If i am interpreting the above statement correctly, you are describing people who care about their family, friends and neighbors as nutjobs.

Amynamous

the American people should be hearing about the name of that mutation - 614G - from their President or one of his right hand men, NOT independent scientists like Chris Martenson

In another thread, i was told to reference the white house corona virus website.
It hasn’t been updated since March 16th. I bring that up because it adds to your statement above and because the white house corona virus website does not address wearing masks.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/coronavirus-guidelines-america/

'Boogieman'

Knucklehead, i am not really sure what Gates or Fauci have to do with the statement i made. I have worn a mask on a daily basis for over twenty years. I don’t like them either, but as an adult and a professional in my field, i do what i can to protect my patients. It is called being responsible. Two other proven methods to reduce disease transmission is distancing and hand washing. I find it disgraceful that people are choosing to make any of these into a political argument.

So your a germaphobe... cool... Not me.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Divide and Conquer is the theme of this thread... honestly face diaper isnt gonna stop a damn thing.. that little Zionist Faucci deserves a shotgun slug in the side of his head

Cannavore

Veteran
look at NY. cases are dropping because everyone is/was wearing a mask even though they had BLM protests after the state was the epicenter for cv19.

then look at FL who had BLM protests (not as large as NYC), didn't mandate masks, and reopened the beaches and had spring breakers running around maskless. the cases in the state of FL are currently skyrocketing (15k cases in a single day just recently).

subsequently look at a country like Japan. less than 1000 total covid deaths because they they early social distancing and mask protocols as well as a successful covid contact tracing program.

these things work lol.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

this is the most retarded shit i've read all day.

don't worry, i just woke up and fully expect you to be outdone.

so everyone who wears a mask is out of shape/ unhealthy?

put aside your ego for one fucking moment of your life...

you're willing to endanger countless lives to get a rise out of people?

that's some low low lowlife piece of shit status type shit.

seriously, play that back in your head and ask yourself if that's how sane adults should think

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Divide and Conquer is the theme of this thread... honestly face diaper isnt gonna stop a damn thing.. that little Zionist Faucci deserves a shotgun slug in the side of his head

ok, mr j was already outdone less than a minute later

THIS is the most retarded shit i've read all week.

i don't expect to read anything more retarded for at least a couple days.

congrats

'Boogieman'

I'm a millennial, fuck a mask, I just won't go around old people. I do wear a mask if a customer wants me to but outside of that... Fuck no.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
ok, mr j was already outdone less than a minute later

THIS is the most retarded shit i've read all week.

i don't expect to read anything more retarded for at least a couple days.

congrats

Lol diaper will save u from your imagination.. no mask 4 life.. Im on my John Wayne vibe.
Plus most of us had the zionist flu back in Dec/Jan

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
except even a shitty cloth mask does a decent job at preventing droplet dispersion.

are you willfully ignorant just to gain brownie points for your friends? or what? help me out here so i can help you understand why wearing a mask in public places is a good idea.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm a millennial, fuck a mask, I just won't go around old people. I do wear a mask if a customer wants me to but outside of that... Fuck no.

so in other words you're exactly who should be wearing a mask as the virus is spreading by people displaying absolutely no symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts