What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Hello all,

This a goodie going into Memorial weekend,,,the man can't go a day can he, ay?

TRUMP: "We've done the greatest job maybe of anything in the VA, because I got VA Choice ... approved." — remarks Monday.

THE FACTS: False. He didn't get Veterans Choice approved; President Barack Obama did in 2014. Trump expanded it, under a 2018 law known as the MISSION Act.

Well, that is par for the course , ay? tRump taking credit for other peoples accomplishments...

Makes ya proud, ay?

discuss...

minds_I

Veterans had to go to the VA to get help, now they can walk into any hospital. I know this because my brother was in Afghanistan. You don't know what your talking about.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, remember that time tweety took a sharpie to a hurricane forecast map to prove that Alabama was going to get hit by the storm....good thing he was just joking otherwise people would have been concerned about a false forecast frantically calling the local NOAA for clarification....oh wait, that really happened huh?

Makes you proud don't he?

Cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty do not serve you well, ay

minds_I

VOTE!

minds_I

Veteran
Veterans had to go to the VA to get help, now they can walk into any hospital. I know this because my brother was in Afghanistan. You don't know what your talking about.

Hello all,

Yeah, that is wrong too....non-emergancies situations...

The program allows veterans to see a private doctor for primary or mental health care if their VA wait is 20 days (28 for specialty care) or their drive to a VA facility is 30 minutes or more.

and:

But since the program’s expansion in June 2018, the VA has not seen a major increase in veterans seeking private care, partly because wait times in the private sector are typically longer than at the VA. Two months ago, after the coronavirus outbreak, the VA also took the step of restricting veterans’ access to private doctors, citing the added risks of infection and limited capacity at private hospitals.

So there is that, ay?

minds_I

VOTE!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey how about this oldie but goodie.....who's gonna pay for the fence? we are!

bauahahahahahaha, yeah that was a good one.

minds_I

D

Deep State

We're having a tough time deciding which portrait of our tremendous chairman to hang in Deep State headquarters.
Thoughts?

picture.php

picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
They're starting to come out in force now.

Thing about POTUS is even his hater's have grown to love to hate him
He gives their lives meaning , they think they are fighting with the resistance
A noble and rightous cause.
And Trump protect's their right's to hate him and they don't see it happening cause they're too busy hating.
The man is an inspiration ,a character, a personality.
As Yessum said he win's at life
Now he's getting America back to winning.
He needs to grab China by the balls and squeeze they fucked up their own economy as well as the rest of the worlds with the kung flu.
I bet he will too , let's get our manufacturing job's back.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
" tte kid's would jump into the pool,and rub my leg down and watch the hair come back up again "
Joe stinkfinger Biden

h.h.

Veteran

Your brother...not you?

“My dad did this, my brother did that.”
What have you done? Trade school and a job with dad?

You don’t know what you’re talking about. You have no real life experience.

h.h.

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, remember that time tweety took a sharpie to a hurricane forecast map to prove that Alabama was going to get hit by the storm....good thing he was just joking otherwise people would have been concerned about a false forecast frantically calling the local NOAA for clarification....oh wait, that really happened huh?

Makes you proud don't he?

Cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty do not serve you well, ay

minds_I

VOTE!
I was just joking to the bank teller. The gun was just a prop. I was going to return the money. It wasn’t my fault the gun went off. Fake news tried to pin it on me.

packerfan79

Veteran
I was just joking to the bank teller. The gun was just a prop. I was going to return the money. It wasn’t my fault the gun went off. Fake news tried to pin it on me.

If Gavin was your governor, it wouldn't matter, no cash bail. No one goes to jail. Gotta love how democrats care more about criminals, than the voters.

med4u

Veteran
Well just like a typical Liberal when the fact's and evidence started to get in the way of their liberal safe space.They censor you and cut the chord

They closed the last one.
So i'll start this one.
My rule,you wear your big boy pant's in here.
No running to mod's and crying victim.
You start some shit you'll get shit back.Way it goes
Say your peace.

Trump is going to be the President for 4 more years...
Discuss :

Yessir....once again,a true American steps up and takes over from another mess the libs fucked up and couldn't follow thru with...classic

Nice pick up GW.....:tiphat:

TRUMP 2020

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: nothing like a holiday to celebrate our fallen soldiers to really put some blood in the stool of a faggot ass liberal...

:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: nothing like a holiday to celebrate our fallen soldiers to really put some blood in the stool of a faggot ass liberal...

:tiphat:

Yeah real classy is what h.h. is.
Just like the Energizer bunny on meth.
Spews shit without so much as a thought,and hates America.

Status
Not open for further replies.