What's new

Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

Katsu

Veteran
Can we see a pic of the packs before they all go out? I'm curious what look you went with. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

Hey, brother. I really don't want to make my forum posts business related but I did post some pics on IG and I have a link in my sig :) These forums are like home to me and I don't want to muck it up. I posted a pic of my logo somewhere else for comments and was politely scolded by mods (rightfully so, but I was just looking for art critique :) )

On another note, check your PM's - I sent you a message a while back :)

Katsu

Veteran
Apologies for the delay in getting testers out. I have had higher humidity and lower temperatures than expected and the beans need a bit more drying time. I'm heading out of town, so I will send them out on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. Again, apologies for the delay :-(

Katsu

Veteran
The last of the testers should be going out today. If I didn't send you a PM that means I missed you - please hit me up again and I'll make sure they go out. Sent out a bit over 20 packs - can't wait to see what everyone gets :)

Katsu

Veteran
I've got approximately 4 seedlings each of the following that I'm running myself:
Dracarys (GG4xP98)
Sour Bubba (ECSDxP98)
Bubba's Sis (ChemSisxP98)
Bubba's Breath (OGKB2.0 from Chunkypigs xP98)
Schromba (SchromxP98)
Xanadu (Bandaid Haze #7xP98)
Kaffir Kush (Key Lime Pie x P98)
Also have a couple of P98 S1's

I'll post some pics when they're a little bigger

Katsu

Veteran
I've run the Dracarys and Sour Bubba before - I wish I had more space to run more of each but I'm going to be sending out large batches to some friends for some more serious pheno hunting. I figure 4 of each should be enough to give me an indication of what the flavors and highs will be like. I love to squish the buds (rosin) because I think I get a really good, clean representation of what the flower should taste like when properly grown and flushed.

Happy Times

I've got approximately 4 seedlings each of the following that I'm running myself:
Dracarys (GG4xP98)
Sour Bubba (ECSDxP98)
Bubba's Sis (ChemSisxP98)
Bubba's Breath (OGKB2.0 from Chunkypigs xP98)
Schromba (SchromxP98)
Xanadu (Bandaid Haze #7xP98)
Kaffir Kush (Key Lime Pie x P98)
Also have a couple of P98 S1's

I'll post some pics when they're a little bigger

Can’t wait to see the variety! (and similarities too). How dominant will that P98 side be? Only time will tell :biggrin:

MD84

Kaffir kush lmao? How did that come about? I was thinking Key Lime Katsu myself...

edit...never mind my brain wasn't working this morning lol

Happy Times

Kaffir kush lmao? How did that come about? I was thinking Key Lime Katsu myself...

edit...never mind my brain wasn't working this morning lol

Hmm, found this on a google search

https://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/getting-rid-k-word/

Happy Times

Wow - no idea. I'll have to rethink the name. I'm a chef and have used Kaffir Lime leaves in my Indian dishes for years. First I heard of the word being offensive. So many meanings... Katsu means "dick" in Italian LOL...

I didn’t know that it was offensive to some either! Not trying to be all Internet indignant , wanted to let you know just in case

That reminds me of something I read in the news recently where there was a combination of mayonnaise and ketchup called mayochup or something, and that word meant something offensive haha

Katsu

Veteran
Here's a pic of all of the Bubba crosses - will be cleaning up the tent later today (it's not really "show" ready :) )

Attachments

• Bubba crosses.jpg
    Bubba crosses.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 53

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

First round of Bubba's Sis testers. 3/5 germinated within 72 hours and were planted. I'll give the other two a couple days. One seed in the pack was damaged but I couldn't tell until I opened it. Thanks again Katsu :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
First round of Bubba's Sis testers. 3/5 germinated within 72 hours and were planted. I'll give the other two a couple days. One seed in the pack was damaged but I couldn't tell until I opened it. Thanks again Katsu :tiphat:
Old school Heavens Stairway style shipping - I had a few people tell me the beans ran through the automated postal equipment the wrong way and smashed a couple of beans, but for the most part everyone seemed to get theirs safe and sound. It was particularly economical (and under the radar) for the International sends - I think I sent about a dozen or so packs abroad. Looking forward to seeing all of the pics.

The beans seem to be particularly hard-shelled - I precracked mine and had a 90%+ germ rate.

Peace, KB

too-dope

Old school Heavens Stairway style shipping - I had a few people tell me the beans ran through the automated postal equipment the wrong way and smashed a couple of beans, but for the most part everyone seemed to get theirs safe and sound. It was particularly economical (and under the radar) for the International sends - I think I sent about a dozen or so packs abroad. Looking forward to seeing all of the pics.

The beans seem to be particularly hard-shelled - I precracked mine and had a 90%+ germ rate.

Peace, KB

Make that 4/5. Another one shot out a tap root in 24 hours.:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts