What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
great looking Panama Haze beauties ripening indoors guys :love: This year we are strong on hybrids between Panama and Haze with our new Super Panama Haze (Nevil's Haze x Panama) and Panama x A5 Haze new releases, but you can never forget miss classic Panama Haze (Oldtimer's Haze x Panama) ;) and most tropical of the 3.

Keif Cake yours is really a good yielding Panama Goddess leaning with chunkier, resinous buds, i'm sure the aromas are strong as well! How did she finish ?

Knothead your Panama Haze is more Oldtimer's Haze leaning with her more untamed, tropical flowering profile.

Keif Cake

Veteran
great looking Panama Haze beauties ripening indoors guys :love: This year we are strong on hybrids between Panama and Haze with our new Super Panama Haze (Nevil's Haze x Panama) and Panama x A5 Haze new releases, but you can never forget miss classic Panama Haze (Oldtimer's Haze x Panama) ;) and most tropical of the 3.

Keif Cake yours is really a good yielding Panama Goddess leaning with chunkier, resinous buds, i'm sure the aromas are strong as well! How did she finish ?

Knothead your Panama Haze is more Oldtimer's Haze leaning with her more untamed, tropical flowering profile.
Thank you! It finished as probably the highest yielding plant I've ran so far, a little more than 3 half gallon mason jars. The scent is much stronger than the previous run, with the incense smell still present, but a very strong lemony aroma is the dominant scent. Seems to smoke quite nice as well, it still needs a little more cure time, because about halfway through a joint it gets hard to smoke with all the resin clogging it up, which should burn a little better as the plant material dries out just a little more.

I made a dry box with a thermoelectric wine cooler and an additional thermoelectric dehumidifier inside, on an inkbird humidity controller and it has made a huge difference, especially since i live in a very humid subtropical climate. The terp preservation has been remarkable to say the least.

Holeshot51

Great job on the Panama Haze. Been a few years since I grew her out.
Huge yields , had a few branches snap after rain.
Trippy mood enhancer.

Attachments

• 6DA1195B-E834-47D6-B9F4-C4AB4D87DFC6.jpeg
    6DA1195B-E834-47D6-B9F4-C4AB4D87DFC6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 171
  • B7A4F5B9-7992-45CE-BBAB-5412E5C25227.jpeg
    B7A4F5B9-7992-45CE-BBAB-5412E5C25227.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got your highest yield from your Panama indoor grown :D @Keif Cake ! Guess we are destroying the myth that indica dom strains are better yielding indoors than sativas. Certainly not all pure sativas (especially non selected landraces) yield well indoors, but some well breed high yielding sativas and sativa dom hybrids will surpass indica genetics in yield when grown properly like you did! Yours looks and sounds Panama goodness all around! ;) Did you already give her a try ?

Congrats on such generous harvest as well @Knothead :) She fatten up at the end ala Panama with also distinctive Panama pistils, resins and fatty ovaries, although flower distribution and flower/leaf ratio looks more on the Oldtimer's Haze side.

Wow Garmonbozia :whee: What a beauty! We are more used to see the colorful Panama Haze expressions when finished outdoors with cold temps like Spankee did, but your indoor one is :bigeye: How were the temps during flowering ? How are the terps now she is ripening ? Such Purple Haze expressions usually have a different terpene profile compared with the classic lemony incensey terp profile of the Panama Haze green expressions.

@Spankee Your Panama Haze must be at great curing moment now, please let us know your opinion, hope you are enjoying there with your harvest!

Thanks for sharing again with us your old Panama Haze outdoor pics @Holeshot51 !

Keif Cake

Veteran
Glad you got your highest yield from your Panama indoor grown :D @Keif Cake ! Guess we are destroying the myth that indica dom strains are better yielding indoors than sativas. Certainly not all pure sativas (especially non selected landraces) yield well indoors, but some well breed high yielding sativas and sativa dom hybrids will surpass indica genetics in yield when grown properly like you did! Yours looks and sounds Panama goodness all around! ;) Did you already give her a try ?

Congrats on such generous harvest as well @Knothead :) She fatten up at the end ala Panama with also distinctive Panama pistils, resins and fatty ovaries, although flower distribution and flower/leaf ratio looks more on the Oldtimer's Haze side.

Wow Garmonbozia :whee: What a beauty! We are more used to see the colorful Panama Haze expressions when finished outdoors with cold temps like Spankee did, but your indoor one is :bigeye: How were the temps during flowering ? How are the terps now she is ripening ? Such Purple Haze expressions usually have a different terpene profile compared with the classic lemony incensey terp profile of the Panama Haze green expressions.

@Spankee Your Panama Haze must be at great curing moment now, please let us know your opinion, hope you are enjoying there with your harvest!

Thanks for sharing again with us your old Panama Haze outdoor pics @Holeshot51 !
Yes, ive been smoking it for a while now, i have about a third of it left. I let my cousin get about an ounce of it as well. Very lemony smelling, nice day time head high. Likely will be running the clone again soon. Id say it does help destroy the myth only indica dominate strains yield well.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Finally got another Panama Haze going. I got weird germination rate out of that 6 packs I got a couple years ago in a Black Friday offer. Only two managed to grow. The first one got busted by the police, here is the second one out of the two seeds I had left. I'll probably sow a Super Panama Haze to fill the blank for next run (along with 2 Zenith, 2 Panama A5 Haze and 3 C5 x Zamaldelica).

Attachments

• Panama Haze.jpg
    Panama Haze.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 60

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I wonder how common these purple haze phenos are in this line??
I have a couple of the feminized seeds from the 14/15? release left that had some pretty purps as it finished indoors, but nothing like Garmonbozia’s beauty. I did grab a new pack also when I reloaded this last fall/winter, so hopefully I get something that gorgeous.

OZZ_

Veteran
I have a couple of the feminized seeds from the 14/15? release left that had some pretty purps as it finished indoors, but nothing like Garmonbozia’s beauty. I did grab a new pack also when I reloaded this last fall/winter, so hopefully I get something that gorgeous.

Yeah that plant above is amazing. Would love to find something like that. I grabbed a pack of the purple haze x Zamaldelica from the R&D section…. Could be some nice purple phenos come out of there

ilovegrowing

hello,

i ve put 1 pan/haze fem to flower from a cutting around 60/70 days ago 11/13. it grew very vigorously and because of my small space i had to train it a lot. it is strongly flowering now, and shows the as i know of stubby panama pistils (espeacially at the beginning) and bud structure too.
but the smell tells more the haze story. kinda herbal, green, maybe a bit spice, and everything more subtle. i gave here some top dressing with worm castings. 20/30 more days approx.
panamaXhaze~2.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I wonder how common these purple haze phenos are in this line??

Classic Panama Haze fem release contains seeds from Green Haze #19 and Purple Haze #23 mothers in equal amounts so 50/50. Thanks a lot for your interest and support ;) glad you also got Purple Haze 23 x Zamaldelica from our R+D.

Happy to see you growing some Panama Haze @BenoitV1984 :)

A pleasure to meet yours as well @ilovegrowing passing mid flowering :yes: She does indeed has the signature Panama Goddess pistils, glad the terps are getting unmistakable hazy too!