What's new

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking Guawi flowers :tiphat: glad you decided to wait a bit more.
Tikal family usually produces fruity flowers, while Malawi terpenes are woody, earthy, oily and bready.

G

v4UcVKF.jpg
x1rKcSr.jpg
BjHLMds.jpg
6d3mw7l.jpg
y5bVl4p.jpg

dillycid

Smoke Report: 1st sampling @ 2 wk. cure.
I ran into a homeless man sitting on a cold sidewalk ranting on about gravity. That if gravity held us to earth, then gravity sucked. I thought about that for a moment then said to him "without gravity we would not be able to breathe" and he thought about that for a minute then said to me "WOW! That's good pot!"

Oddvar

Guawi of 2019. 2 months of growth.

sometimes it smells like fruit, other times something aniseed or minty, other times it seems like a soft skunk. in all cases there is a dense background, much more than the tropical mix next to it (Honduras, oldtimer haze or Ethiopia).

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_173704313.jpg
    IMG_20211223_173704313.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20211223_173612964.jpg
    IMG_20211223_173612964.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 170

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you dillycid for your support and feedback! ;) Congrats on your Guawi harvest, those outdoor flowers got me mouthwatering thinking about their terpenes and effects :yummy: Hope you are enjoying with every female now after the start of a proper curing.

All the best with your Guawis Oddvar :) You are right, Guawi is much more smelly (both in veg and flowering) than the other tropical sats you mention.

dillycid

I need help with this one. She went thru a severe spider mite infestation that took several heavy spraying of neem to get rid of. I know the taco leafs look like over-watering, but that's not the case. I transplanted from a 25 gal. to a 40 gal. fabric and flushed with 10 gal. fresh water about a week ago. She's been in flower about 6 weeks and smells great, melons, fruity flowers.
Guawi2.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great there @dillycid :dance013: What a beautiful Guawi! If the pic was taken 7th Sept now she must be 6 weeks ahead and not far from finish, kindly post more recent pics if you have the chance so we can check it out. Thanks!