What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone run any of your gear outside that you know of?

Yes, Getting them to post or give feedback is not so easy.. Most are still putting hyped seeds grow room priority.

Your Top pic ^^^ does look Mac’ish??? !
tiphat.gif
>>> View Image

This is the 2nd run on her. All pine. I've never grown a Female Mac so I don't know how those look. I grew 3 phenos of this. 2 had a pine/Skunk aroma. The 3rd was more skunky. I still have more of these seeds.

picture.php

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone run any of your gear outside that you know of?

Yes, If someone isn't happy there are the 1st to let me know lol. I got 1 complaining about PM growing outdoor like it's my fault... Other than that all good.

I grow 100% indoor. Most of the feedback is from indoor growers. I think Star Crash grew NEM outdoor?. If any have issues I'm not hard to find. I'll replace anything bought that herms. I do not release anything not tested. Even doing that some still have problems. Trying to figure out why ain't worth it so ill just replace them.
We grew some NEM A season ago in the hard to finish Northeast and she totally kicked ass seriously...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
Hammer, what were the differences of LOST #1 and #2 DBMH compared to NEM DBMH?
Of the 6-7 DBMH seeds I grew out most had similar smell/taste but varied slightly in bud size. There was one that looked extra frosty, like 40% more so, and had a more muted smell and taste. Of course that one’s clone didn’t root, so didn’t get to try it again

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kind of looks like indoor NEM ? Or is it just my bad eyes?

Nem has resin rails and yields more with different terps. Lost 1 has the terps I remember as a kid that I loved. A smoke test will cement that soon. She doesn't yield the same which im OK with. Her Terp quality is better than NEM. I need to grow her a few more times to get her dialed in to see her at her best. She is very special IMO..

Hammer, what were the differences of LOST #1 and #2 DBMH compared to NEM DBMH?
Of the 6-7 DBMH seeds I grew out most had similar smell/taste but varied slightly in bud size. There was one that looked extra frosty, like 40% more so, and had a more muted smell and taste. Of course that one’s clone didn’t root, so didn’t get to try it again

Don't forget these 2 seeds could be different than DBMH. The 2 seeds I found in the DBMH I lost I cant say where they came from. There's 2 options either an S1(which I think they are) or from something else in the room I couldn't tell ya which. No other seeds whee found in any other plants..These 2 phenos are very different.. Lost 1 is closer to DBMH(nem), lost 2 is not, more on the chem kush side. Pics are posted of both.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you look on some of the fan leaves NEM has that resin rail trait. The DBMH plant I lost and lost 1 doesn't have that trait. Im not seeing any color on lost#1 either. Its been super cold.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestorm#45 x Bio diesel. She isn't as happy as the 1st plant run. She still smells awesome.

picture.php

A5hbx x Fp)x(a5hbx x Mac just starting
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Yes, If someone isn't happy there are the 1st to let me know lol. I got 1 complaining about PM growing outdoor like it's my fault:D. Other than that all good.

I grow 100% indoor. Most of the feedback is from indoor growers. I think Star Crash grew NEM outdoor?. If any have issues I'm not hard to find. I'll replace anything bought that herms. I do not release anything not tested. Even doing that some still have problems. Trying to figure out why ain't worth it so ill just replace them.

This is the 2nd run on her. All pine. I've never grown a Female Mac so I don't know how those look. I grew 3 phenos of this. 2 had a pine/Skunk aroma. The 3rd was more skunky. I still have more of these seeds.

View Image

It’s kinda funny how most smaller seed vendors will always replace something if there’s a problem, even when it’s usually never even their fault...!!!... usually growers errors...!!!...

That’s a class act hammer, that’s all I’m trying to say...!!!...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my last run of my keeper OC x (a5hbx x fp. She is a killer hash plant. I need more than potency. Time to move on.
picture.php

Vin#16
picture.php

A5hbx x Mac. Pinesol pheno

picture.php