What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimming on #45 today. So yummy

Vin#19
These are all getting RO will be ready to pull any day. Her lowers are just as nice as her tops..
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH LOST 2 done at 65 days.. These 2 DBMH lost phenos are excellent. This is still wet. Just did a few nugs for pics.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few from the new cross of A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x MAC. The bottom pic is the Pinesol pheno just like the 1 found in A5hbx x Mac. The others are starting to ice up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0372.JPG Views:	0 Size:	157.0 KB ID:	17792675
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0373.JPG Views:	0 Size:	149.5 KB ID:	17792676
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0372.JPG Views:	0 Size:	157.0 KB ID:	17792675

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Like star crash said earlier in the thread that looks very much Mac. Have really enjoyed the thread. Good luck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just put in #20 for a 2nd run to see if she can beat #16. My other Vin keeper#45 will stay around. The rest are getting culled.
Keepers are

Vin #16/45
DBMH #1/#2
Firestorm#45 x Bio D
A5hbx x Fp
A5hbx x MAC
White Truffle
Flashbang

Vin#16 just trimmed. Her odor screams I'm potent.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0376.JPG Views:	327 Size:	92.4 KB ID:	17792905
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0378.JPG Views:	298 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	17792906

Last edited:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I don't have anything that looks like Mac?. This pic is Mac. Looks similar to Kush Mints to me.

The top two pics above my original post looked like mac1 to me, especially the way the leaves are slightly curved down. It doesn't really matter to me, I just wanted to give you a complement as you definitely grow some fire. Good luck

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The top two pics above my original post looked like mac1 to me, especially the way the leaves are slightly curved down. It doesn't really matter to me, I just wanted to give you a compliment as you definitely grow some fire. Good luck

No worries mate. I just don't see it from the pics I've seen of Mac.

Latest posts

Latest posts