What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya danke Az' great smoke report, enjoy bro! :yummy:

You will have the last seeds that i received back (thx friends) to continue the line if you are ok!

@Paulo, i wish the autumn period will see amigo!

:thank you:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
So good to be back with 22 Red Thai x Mazar i shariff.
Thanks again to friends who sent me back those last seeds! Peace

F3 generation targeted! :)

picture.php

west-eu

sorry the game is over for me

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

My life is at a new start and i dont know how i will survive?

By hoping this enormous shit will be fertile lol

Very sad time, difficult to find the positivity but i will fight to survive

Peace

hey roms sorry i haven't been about the last few months i was in hospital and sorry to hear about your stolen stuff .
i still have some swazili f2
PM me when ever you need mate ...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on Roms! It's beautiful to see the good karma come back around! :rasta: Best of luck on future projects, I'm looking forward to it!

Peace broda!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya the best cross that i did, arome, yield, potency, all in i think.

A declination of the mint black chocolat x strawberry gum parents, my nose is looking forward the coming months! :biggrin:

@Sti, @West, @BuddahW
Thank you

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
And @ West eu, i hope life wasn't too rough with you...it's nice to see you back!:)

Oui bonne convalescence à toi West' et Sti' aussi, bon snorkeling! ;)

Merci Ppé, 3yed, Nico :tiphat:

I've just sow 4 Pakistan Yarkhun around the Thaizar repro, fun fun.

Azaghal

Veteran
Greetings everybody, :tiphat:

Roms, much satisfaction and fun with your

22 Red Thai x Mazar i Sharif F2, they all look very healthy and as always, nice and fluffy potting soil :).
Good to see you back doing our thing.

Would like to share some final pictures and thoughts about A.S.M., the last feedback was done while under the influence of this nice variety, therefore the picture and notes were'nt as good as one would have liked them to be.

The order in which the different buds of each different female are shown is from top-left to bottom right :

Leafy phenotype, late flowering: Was the most susceptible to mildew, long flowering with a low calyx/leaf ratio, Imho not that desirable individual.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437826&postcount=64

Smallest, earliest phenotype: Small, compact structure, early ripening and a good, fruity smell with decent potency but a bit susceptible to Botrytis, Imho quite desirable individual.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437844&postcount=68

Thinnest, most sativa-like phenotype: Aesthetically pleasing and elegant, but bit susceptible to mildew and was overall a bit finicky to handle, yield could have been higher.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437839&postcount=66

Second earliest, SPG-like phenotype: Really good and pronounced smell, compact structure, high trichome density, fast ripening.

First thought brown calyxes were Botrytis but turned out they were just dying and getting brown in later flowering stages so no fungus related issues. Very desirable individual, second-most favorite.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437840&postcount=67

Tallest, long flowering phenotype: Differing from the other individuals in the smell department, reminding a bit of Mextiza or Hypro Amnesia, not exactly like them but there are some similarities between their terpenes, very nice.

Also trichome density was good and impressed me, but was also the tallest individual and also a bit susceptible to mildew and aphids.
Smell and trichome coverage were features which stood positively out.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437831&postcount=65

"Nice" phenotype: Symmetrical and an overall good and vital structure, a decent trichome coverage and yield together with no health issues whatsoever made this individual my favorite one

(hence the name " Nice"), shortly followed by the second earliest, SPG-like individual.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437821&
postcount=63

Really like to smoke this variety, it is more on the "day-time" side of Cannabis because it's mostly functional, but if overindulged it can have its (not pronounced) sideeffects, like a comedown etc.
The individuals in the middle of both ends of the sativa-indica spectrum were the most desirable, Imho.

Thank you very much for sharing, really enjoyed the whole experience from seed to smoke ;)

Cheers

Attachments

• A.S.M. 6 different females.jpg
    A.S.M. 6 different females.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 42
  • A.S.M. 6 different females 2.jpg
    A.S.M. 6 different females 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Leafy phenotype, late flowering.jpg
    Leafy phenotype, late flowering.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Smallest, earliest phenotype.jpg
    Smallest, earliest phenotype.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Thinnest, most sativa-like phenotype.jpg
    Thinnest, most sativa-like phenotype.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Second earliest, SPG-like phenotype.jpg
    Second earliest, SPG-like phenotype.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Tallest, long flowering phenotype.jpg
    Tallest, long flowering phenotype.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
  • Nice phenotype.jpg
    Nice phenotype.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 43

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya great report thanks Az' for its full details!

It well shows the big Swazi male influence in the cross, by the shape, the resin and also by the smoke. I'm really wow with its male strength! And yes by cons i also consider that the selection have to be turned to the less sativa side to well balance the genetic. So half of them are desirable, not bad, and good thing that you found some special smell it's generally what i looking for with breedz. ;)

Not a disturbing powerful variety to resume, the active thing is the good Swazi side even if its trichomes density cause mold problems at our Europe latitudes. However this young cross already start to works fine with a few of them, i am glad that you find some and appreciate their kind of creative effects in the end.

Merci Azaghal, your grow and all is perfect! I enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Have all a good spring and sunny vibes, kenavo bro!

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi :tiphat:,

thanks to Nico Farmer, Sticky Sat and Roms and everybody else for the kind and positive vibes, appreciated !

And a happy 420 to all of you ! :smoke:

Cheers :canabis: