What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cheers Az' :biggrin:

By waiting the 18 of June in France to promote the legalization, since 1976, peace!

Well well 2019, at home it's legal no problemo! ;)
picture.php

picture.php

Big selection past with the Thaiz due to hermz and few deformations, also chlorose fragility problem from the mom Thai. So 12 plants now with 2 males.

picture.php

With a lttle nice Paki Yarkhun that i hope female near the Thaizar (in extremis) repro!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Well well i start to harvest the Thaizar F3s...

picture.php

Despite the dead of my ventilator en route, the reproduction took place good, stable sex party! Sorry no bud pictures cause plants doesn't look really fine with the heat.
Next run i will reproduce my Mazar line, rendez-vous in December! So before i will enjoy a sensimilla session with good buds photos this time! :biggrin:

Kenavo ar wech all

GoatCheese

Veteran
Too bad about the ventilator, i had very poor germ rates with seeds from a plant that i held abit too close to the HPS light; there was some yellowing/bleaching on the tops.
Let's hope you'll still have good luck with your seeds.
:
:
Have you smoked any of the seeded flower from the Thaizars? How is it?
What kind of smells did you get from those plants?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Sti'
With those fresh seeds to restart my things i am really fine thank you bro!
biggrin.gif

Hi Goa'
It was a ten years old Honeywell, good job anyway! The heat was not fatal with the good distance with the 250w CMH lamp but the flowering has been reduced and simply produced less seeds than usual, session shortened. Also a majority of Thai dominant plants with long flowering so around 300 seeds only from start flowers for most.
The range of smelling is large but focused on the mother Red Thaï (spicy, floral, minty, chocolate) with a soft back Afghani hash note and complex wild fruits and tropical mixed. Really several kinds of unique specimen to fix in the line i would say. To resume this F3 repro i think it's a sativa direction, with just one mom Mazari dominant that i separated the batch. ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yo new plan i think to reproduce pure the JLB in September with around 40 seeds at start. Btw with the F1 opportunity i think to play some Sweet Tooth #4 near ThX Dom'! A tasty Afghani x old Jam, by hoping a kind of good MIS combo mix genetic with that. Vibes'

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Roms, Love the JLB idea man!

It would be nice to shorten the flowering time and bulk up the nugs while keeping the positive vibe feel to it! Keep us posted :)

Best of luck on your projects brethren!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Budd' :)

Ya many possibilities with the F1 selection and difficult to fix the best both attributs then but to really shorten the flo time at start i think that it could be even better if it's the inverse Jam female x Afghan male. With Jam males it will also works but really less i think, by cons the yield will be generally better and above all i look forward the tasty fruity aroma from the SPG line mix to the Jam bush. Jam Tooth will be the F1 thing name. Lol will see, let's do it...

Nice news after checked Kagyu on IG, he had a special fasciation Swazi Rooi plant in 2016 from my Afropips F2s, cobra dance fun i like it!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This mutation can come from this mom from the repro F2... (?)

picture.php

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi everybody, :tiphat:

what a beautiful Swazi !

Would like to thank you

for the kind words Roms, Sticky Sat and everybody else.

Very exciting to hear that you plan on reproducing the Jamaican

Lambsbread, Roms.

Only smoked some Double Jam couple years back,

no pure JLB, but it was a very profound and absolutley nice experience, high quality high to say the least, but that is just a struggle for words. :good:
This experience was the motivation to start some seeds this year of Doule Jam F2 seeds I made in 2013, and since the Jamaican Lambs Bread was mentioned, I hope its is ok to post some pics of this jamaican hybrid containing JLB.
Also have a question : Roms, do you maybe know which generation the Lambsbread used by JahGreenLabel for this cross was from ? Was it maybe a F4 plant ?

Just asking because this would interest me.

And some pics of a sativa like plant from A.S.M.

to stay at least a bit on topic of Atao Seeds.
Complete plant is shown here :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8437839&postcount=65

Cheers

Attachments

• Super Lemon Haze
    Super Lemon Haze
    68.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Same A.S.M. with flash.jpg
    Same A.S.M. with flash.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Afro Sweet Mango most sativa pheno detail.jpg
    Afro Sweet Mango most sativa pheno detail.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Double Jam F2 (1).jpg
    Double Jam F2 (1).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Double Jam F2 (2).jpg
    Double Jam F2 (2).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
High Az' :)

If USC Double Jam is from Lambsbread F4 i don't know really, maybe from Rahan's F3 too. But Jahgreenlabel used a JLB purple mom for the cross with the Kaiki's Blue Mountain male so yes probably from the F4 generation more purple in fact.

Hey the Double Jam currently in your garden, and great F2 good suite! Well be careful with its stretch i think... Colors in autumn will be cool, i look forward bro!

Ya the JLB it's been a long time that i want to reproduce and cross it, i sent a lot of seeds F4 around the world, also some F5 from JGL. Now it's time to take care of it personally and make some crosses by the way. I will use the Sweet Tooth but also the Mazari i think, fingers crossed!

Vibes Azagual your macro ASM with red pistils! Thx!
More pure Afropips Swazi rooibard F2s pix from Chomba64.

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:) ...while doing something physical and heart like love, otherwise it's the heart attack! Really strong poison/antidote weed ya! The taste and smoke is also something special venom/sweet, generally gunpowder, metallic, pepper, cigar but also honeyed and carrot in the same time. I also found a strange cocacola specimen mom for the F2s, Purple Clouds re found it with his F3s. As you know i lost all my seeds last year but thanks to PC the F4 generation can be in project for 2020, collective vibes! :smoke: South Afro good vibes Oldbootz!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Sure bro the South African dry climat is not the next door with the wet Polynesia. The Swaz is probably the worst strain for that but not impossible to acclimatiz the beast in the Pacific Ocean in the end. It would take several years of love and reproductions but with the human help it must succeed in the end. Vibes Sti' :)

Except in SA the Swazi thing doesn't have a really good reputation for outdoor growing, that's why this genetic is not or little used by breeders in the past. All conjugated with its spicy dark smoke and its heart beat pulse effects tarnished the fame. In the other hand i think that its medicinal properties are superior and different from the average. Its terpene actions is also strong with a lot of myrcene compared to other pure and landrace strains generally.

:ying: :abduct:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bon i innovate my culture mode to try a repro...

x50 in 0.8m² :biggrin:
picture.php

Now Lambsbread x33, Mazari x9 and Sweet tooth x 8 are in water since 24h. Will see the number final?

++

Latest posts

Latest posts