What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
💥Staying on a budget while shopping for gifts can be difficult, but we're here to help you find the best gifts under $100! 💥

We’ve rounded up a few of the best $100 gift ideas, including products that we’ve tested and others that our gift-giving experts love💯💯💯

Explore more 👉 https://www.mars-hydro.com/

Attachments

• $100.jpg
    $100.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 26

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Merry Christmas and Happy Weekend to all!!! 🎄 🎄 🎄
Do you know what series of Mars Hydro light is in the picture? 💡

Attachments

• 企业微信截图_1702607119573.png
    企业微信截图_1702607119573.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 30

207_Tony

Big thanks @Mars Hydro Led!! I received the new FC3000evo I won during the black Friday contest! Going to purchase an extra tent so I can run this bad boy!

Here's my current grow under the original FC3000, these ladies are getting up-potted and moved into my 4x4 by the end of the week.
20231225_165127_HDR.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Big thanks @Mars Hydro Led!! I received the new FC3000evo I won during the black Friday contest! Going to purchase an extra tent so I can run this bad boy!

Here's my current grow under the original FC3000, these ladies are getting up-potted and moved into my 4x4 by the end of the week. View attachment 18938218
You’re welcome, looking forward to grow in good plants with our light :santa1:

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
As 2023 comes to a close we look ahead to the new year. ❤️

Ending the year with your best growing moment is a fantastic way to enter a new year of life! 🪴

Attachments

• PIC.png
    PIC.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 25

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The following options are the reflective efficiency of the tent.

Which one is better for plant growth? :sneaky:

A. 140GU
B. 97GU
C.49GU

Attachments

• 互动话题图(3).jpg
    互动话题图(3).jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 30

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Why not just use the standard % of light hitting the surface that gets reflected back, numbers? I don't know what those numbers represent.

Also, I'm guessing you aren't going to make the 6*2 tents we were talking about last year?

Everyone likes the mars tents, not sure why you feel the need to push this aspect, the quality of things like fabric thickness or zip durability are far better selling points to my mind .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, I had no clue what those numbers represent. The zipper has always been the weakest link in every tent. I've had to re-stitch parts where it failed a few times. The teeth get smooshed after repetitive use, making them stick/jam up. I can't fix the teeth. I do like the mesh windows on Mars tents. The plastic kind always cracks.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
GU stands for gloss unit, and gloss is a physical quantity that evaluates the ability of a material surface to reflect light under a set of geometrically defined conditions.

Yes, there are many points worth elaborating on the Mars Hydro tent, which I will disclose later. ;)

Thank you for enjoying our tent. ❤️

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Whatever is similar to matte or satin white. I'd prefer the inside of the tents to be flat white rather than reflective.

Side note: could you please take a look at this thread and get this resolved? I don't want to look like a fool for defending your company. You have always been good to me so hopefully I'm right and you will fix this ...

Reactions: GMT

Alitolla

After ten days of anxious waiting I finally received my Ts600..Packaging and contents in perfect condition.Now I just have to put it into operation.....👌👍

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
It's good to hear this was resolved.

Side note: could you please take a look at this thread and get this resolved? I don't want to look like a fool for defending your company. You have always been good to me so hopefully I'm right and you will fix this ...

After ten days of anxious waiting I finally received my Ts600..Packaging and contents in perfect condition.Now I just have to put it into operation.....👌👍

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Whatever is similar to matte or satin white. I'd prefer the inside of the tents to be flat white rather than reflective.

Sorry, shipping has been delayed because we changed admin. We have notified all winners. Except for one that cannot be contacted, the rest have been shipped and received.

Latest posts

Latest posts