What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Skunk - Harvest @ Day 76

Cool Moe

Veteran
Great thread and beautiful results E! Here's some small lower buds of skunkberry at 26N, still 4 or 5 weeks to finish.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Great thread and beautiful results E! Here's some small lower buds of skunkberry at 26N, still 4 or 5 weeks to finish.

Thanks for the kind works!

Love your Skunkberry, looks outstanding! Outdoors is so great!

Here's a shot of my Skunkberry @ about 6 1/2 weeks:

picture.php

How much would you rate the potency out of 10, and hows the yield?

Potency: 10, the Northern Skunk was very very potent.

Yield was about 3 1/2 ounces per plant, maybe 5-6 of top shelf looking and smoking bud.

In a SOG or ScROGed I believe this plant would yield a great deal more. Loves the nutes, soaks 'em up :)

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran

Cool Moe

Veteran
Okay but don't laugh, mine don't look so nice as yours. I only started 2 skunkberrys, both are female but these had a tough early life. I don't have a good light so these started under t8s for 5 weeks only, then put outside where it was way too cold. My pots are too small and they didn't have enough nitrogen for their stretch. Both are single cola types, will be low yield and looks like good quality

ILoveit

Potency: 10, the Northern Skunk was very very potent.

Yield was about 3 1/2 ounces per plant, maybe 5-6 of top shelf looking and smoking bud.

In a SOG or ScROGed I believe this plant would yield a great deal more. Loves the nutes, soaks 'em up :)

Looks like Im gonna have to give this strain a go. :thank you:

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Okay but don't laugh, mine don't look so nice as yours. I only started 2 skunkberrys, both are female but these had a tough early life. I don't have a good light so these started under t8s for 5 weeks only, then put outside where it was way too cold. My pots are too small and they didn't have enough nitrogen for their stretch. Both are single cola types, will be low yield and looks like good quality

That looks great man!

Looks like Im gonna have to give this strain a go. :thank you:

Do it, I highly recommend it!

Amazing grow i must say! what nutrients do you use>?

Thanks man!

Since I grow 100% organic I mostly use guano or Earthworm casting teas, but in flower (and occasionally in veg) I use some nutrients, always Bio-Bizz stuff which is also Organic. I use their Fish-Mix, Alg-A-Mic, Bio-Heaven, and Bio-Bloom . . . .

Peak seedsbc Skunkberry is some of the best smoke I have ever had.

PeakBC kick ass, no frills all skills

Exciting! I have a monster Skunkberry finishing right now, should be done in about 2 more weeks. She's a stinky giant . . . just passing weeks 8 now, probably take her around day 65-75 . . . so big she needs an extra week or 2 to finish.

Check out Peaks Skunk #1 I just harvested last week, link in my sig - would love to hear your comments!

Bulldog501

sorry for asking stupid as i havent read the entire thread but just looked at the great pictures in the first post
who made Northern skunk and is it northern lights x skunk ?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
sorry for asking stupid as i havent read the entire thread but just looked at the great pictures in the first post
who made Northern skunk and is it northern lights x skunk ?

Hey man! It is indeed Northern Lights #5 X Skunk #1, the breeder of this particular cross is PeakSeedsBC.

Thanks for looking man! I also ran their Skunk #1, click the link in my signature!

moho

Wow your skunks are so beautiful! What are your temps to get such wonderful colors? So hawt.

NHMI

ya, those are delicious looking....I have been fiending for some skunk nugs lately....been over 10yrs since I seen skunkbud, so I am gonna probably grow some in my next grow but a friend has some 4weeks into flower so I anxiously await their finishing...

Latest posts

Latest posts