What's new

Bitcoin Talk

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh and its not sour grapes, while the market fell 65% I'm in profit. Its just frustration at having to gamble blind without even the odds being fixed. I'm old school, I prefered ordering company reports from the F.T. and doing the maths.

R

Rubber Chicken

I would have agreed a couple months ago, but its fucked now. China controls this game entirely, Fireworks to distract us from the real problems. I do agree with the small flips, but even that is risky. Hate to say it, but the world without banks would be chaos rn, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Blockchain is a great idea that will be hijacked, and is going to takeover, with taxes, and stricter regulation than cash. It may be free and open like the internet as a whole, but for how long till our service providers censor certain parts of the web that include exchanges.

I know i'm a bit like a broken record, but Skycoin is creating a meshnet so you won't need ISP's eventually.

beta

Veteran
Market shenanigans haha I love it!

BTC is on it’s way to my target :)

I think ETH bottomed, notice how BTC dropped lower but ETH is still in an uptrend, very good sign.

What're you talking about? ETH almost perfectly mirrors BTC.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Do you ever notice that everyone who claims to be an investing oracle interprets whatever happens as good news? It's always 'part of their plan', no matter what's happening. :biggrin:

Chappi

Do you ever notice that everyone who claims to be an investing oracle interprets whatever happens as good news? It's always 'part of their plan', no matter what's happening. :biggrin:

Show me where I claimed to be an investing oracle?

Show me where I interpret everything as good news?

You’re full of shit. :biggrin:

EasyGoing

Well, I made a dumb poop move......

I was buying and selling tron with the last rise, and I tried to purchase some but I used a limit order instead of a buy order. Well, didn't realize it until I woke up the next day, and the trade hadn't been filled.

Been flowing Tron waiting for breakouts, just to miss it. Ended up costing me around 400,000 Tron in profit. Live and learn, but ouch!

beta

Veteran
Show me where I claimed to be an investing oracle?

Show me where I interpret everything as good news?

You’re full of shit. :biggrin:

How about you show me where you interpreted any move in the market as bad news in this thread.

EasyGoing

Viewing the glass as half full isn't a bad thing....

No reason to attack each other.

Anyways, who's bags are packed for the possible btc reversal? Not established yet, but soon come. What are the alts people are choosing to buy for this reversal? What percentage of BTC are you invested in?

I really have my eyes on Tron. (big surprise) It seems to have completely separated movements from BTC, which is a sign of independence IMO. This is what I will be looking for, because the competition is getting too strong for BTC to keep its dominance IMO.

Everybody see that George Soros just entered the crypto market? After poo pooing it for a while? Anybody starting to see a pattern yet? Google, Facebook, Soros all poo pooed crypto, right before they invested. Anybody think these guys are shorting? Didn't think so!

Too easy for 10 -20 bitcoin investors each with millions of dollars in bitcoins to manipulate the market if they are networking with each other.

beta

Veteran
Viewing the glass as half full isn't a bad thing....

It is if you're actively giving investment advice in a public forum. Particularly in the context of active 'pump and dump' schemes that crypto is riddled with.