What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

EasyGoing

So we are not going to talk about personal investments, alt holdings, or anything useful? Sigh.....

Good luck everybody.

R

Rubber Chicken

So we are not going to talk about personal investments, alt holdings, or anything useful? Sigh.....

Good luck everybody.

I think you 'might' be able to make some money on Elastos in the next few days/ weeks.

It only just got it's circulating supply listed so i think it will climb a little in the ranks until it settles somewhere.

Just a hunch.

LibertyGuz

is bitcoin really a good investment? I am planning to invest but I'm still thinking about it. All I have right now are TOkens and I don't know how to exchange them. THey said I need ETH first :(

beta

Veteran
is bitcoin really a good investment? I am planning to invest but I'm still thinking about it. All I have right now are TOkens and I don't know how to exchange them. THey said I need ETH first :(

Nobody knows, and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Don't invest anything you can't afford to lose. It could pay off big, you could lose it all.

N

NBE One !

Yrs ago Did have the Wallet. " Hence Wallet " I jus bypass that and Spend (and Bank) the Coin with The Seller I want to purchase from .
Not Buying too sell.Know their Worth Does Fluctuate LOADS. And People Do become rich From Selling Them. Spose there like Stocks and Shares.
My Head/Body Hurts at the " best of Times ". So Would make too many mistakes

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

I was just thinking today the CMC chart looks more 'normal' than for a while....

A nice red and green mix rather than 95% red or 95% green.

That's about as far as my overall analysis goes lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Given countries are watching and waiting to introduce laws on crypto, how long can the anonymous payment coins survive before being outlawed? Cloak and others are clear targets for anti money laundering legislation. Owning and transferring it won't be an issue but trading or converting it to local fiat could become impossible. They look great, but, well, thoughts?

R

Rubber Chicken

The only way i can get fiat where i live is to swap alts to bitcoin

Which i'm not really interested in anyway because i don't have a very big investment.

N

NBE One !

Bit of a Haul Rick. Iye know Your Good at the Punctuation-Grammer ." Thought " etc , but this May Come in Handy for Everybody Lookin'.

Lad Sells His School Project For €400 Million, Saying "This is Where the Future Lies"
by Seth Fiegerman @sfiegerman
Thursday, April 19, 2018

David White makes his biggest investment
Wealth magnate and serial entrpreneur David White has just invested half of his wealth into a new project which he believes will shape the future of the financial industry. Having already become a household name of the Crypto World, David White now looks set to take the world of blockchain technology by storm. On Saturday, David White finalised a €400 Million deal with a University of Cambridge student who created a revolutionary softwear called Bitcoin Trader, saying that "the future of finance depends upon people having access to the best possible resources."

The leap may come as a surprise to many, but many leading economists have been speculating about a take over of this kind for several months. British Economist Robert Heston recently said that "after the 2017 Bitcoin boom, the major players in the financial industry are going to have to wake up to the shake up. It won't be long before an individual comes along and changes the way we think about global finance." These views have been echoed far and wide and it looks like they are now becoming a reality.

So what does David White's purchase of Bitcoin Trader mean for the global economy and how will it affect you? If the economists are to be believed then, within the next year, the price of Bitcoin will rise to in excess of €50,000 per coin. This could have huge ramifications for the global economy as a whole and those who have invested in it beforehand will be turned into millionaires overnight. Whilst this may seem like an unlikely scenario, recent data surrounding 2017 boom, which peaked at €20,000, shows that approximately 150,000 people became millionaires within the space of a week. It seems that this is most definitely a growing industry, and thanks to David White's recent involvement, the price of Bitcoin looks set to soar once more. Indications show that since the announcement of the takeover, Bitcoin prices have already risen by 30%.

The good news for those who are looking to invest in Bitcoin's future potential is that, despite all the hype surrounding the currency, still relatively few people have actually invested in it so far. Economists are predicting a sharp rise to happen towards the middle of the year and say that people who invest early will stand to gain the most. Robert Heston also stated that "if you compare the current prices of Bitcoin to the predictions, then a rise from today's value to €50,000 would give you a 1000% profit. This is almost unheard of in other trading markets."

Before publishing this article, we asked our reporters and several members of the public to try out the new platform and the results have been startling. Jeremy Piven, our arts correspondent managed to make €5,784 within his first week of trading, whilst from our public pool, Kristy, 37 from Sherbourne Dorset amassed a small fortune of €9,487.

To join David White in his ambitious new project all you have to do is follow the link below.

We interviewed the CTO of Bitcoin Trader, Robert Drijver, so that he can better explain how Bitcoin Trader works.

Can you tell us how Bitcoin Trader works?
Bitcoin Trader works like a team of spies. We have millions of automated robots that use social media and collect real-time data - messages, images, text, videos and everything that people are publicly saying. Then we analyze all this data, looking for topics related to companies on the stock market. Once we have a specific topic about a large company that reflects a trend, we analyze whether the trend is positive or negative. If the trend is positive, we bet that the price will rise. If the trend is negative, we bet that the share will fall. It is really that simple.
How often does Bitcoin Trader make mistakes?
Not at all that often. What people say on social media is real, it is there and it is true, so we rarely make mistakes. Our software is still in the beta phase, but already shows 87% successful trade transactions. This means that on 100 transactions that are automatically executed by Bitcoin Trader, 87 will be profitable.
How much money can an ordinary Bitcoin Trader user earn?
It depends heavily on the money they invest and the trader they work with. Let us take a general user who starts with € 500 and € 20 per transaction bet. In 24 hours, Bitcoin Code will have carried out approximately 200 transactions, based on trends on social media. Approximately 174 of these transactions will be profitable and 26 loss-making. That means that this user will win around €3,480 and lose €520. That means a profit of €2,960 on a single day. Some small commissions are added by the trader, but this is usually less than 2%.
Has it ever happened that a user has lost his investment?
No, it has never happened that a user has lost his invested capital. Even in the worst cases, profit was always made.
Individual news feeds? Is it safe to give access to it?
It is 100% safe. We simply request access to consult the news feed using automated systems. There is no risk that we post messages in your name. In addition, no real person will ever read your news feed. They are algorithms that are searching for key words. We take your privacy very seriously and will never take risks that could harm our users.
How much will it cost to use the automated Bitcoin Trader system?
We do not know yet. But the first 1,000 slots will be free. We consider charging € 10,000 per month for ordinary users and a hundred times more for brokers using Bitcoin Trader. We do not want to disrupt the stock market too much, so the slots will be limited to 1,000 brokers and 1,000,000 ordinary users.
When will Bitcoin Trader be available?
Very soon. We are now finalizing the system and we will be able to welcome the first members very quickly. First we open our doors for small traders - ordinary people and later also for larger trading houses. Again, the first 1,000 people receive a lifelong membership for free.
After the interview, Robert showed Bitcoin Trader in action. It seemed like seeing a real miracle for the first time with your own eyes. Robert's software was making money on autopilot. Robert had so much confidence in his software that he offered us a free membership so that we could do our own independent tests. So we did that.

We also interviewed Toon Vandamme, a former trader who traded amounts up to 6 digits, who jumped on this bitcoin opportunity. He gladly explained to us the simple steps on how he started and how he realized his first earnings.

The first step was fairly simple - he had to enter some information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number. After the form was forwarded, he ended up on the Bitcoin Trader dashboard. Everything looked pretty simple there.

The next step was to provide funds on the trading account through a trusted trader. The trader who selected Bitcoin Trader for Toon was BinaryTilt. While we read the deposit page, Toon received a call from BinaryTilt. It was his personal account manager who supported the deposit process. With the help of his account manager, the deposit did not take long, as all major credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Toon continued and deposited €250. Once transferred, we moved on to the "Automatic Trading" section of the software, set the transaction amount to the recommended € 20 and activated it.

Before our eyes, Bitcoin Trader starts executing transactions automatically and realizes profits in most transactions. We left the software active for 23 hours and when we came back Toon already had €2,592.37 in his account.

Toon was not convinced yet. To be sure that this was all real and not just a few fictional numbers on a screen, he asked for a transfer of € 2,500 to his bank account. This was a quick and easy process since BinaryTilt is a trusted trader. After 2 hours the money was on his account! At that moment, Toon and we knew that this was real.

We can't wait for this software to go live. This is going to change the lives of millions of people. Sometimes things that seem too good to be true are really true.

UPDATE
The incredible thing has just happened. Robert just told that Bitcoin Trader is live! They're accept the first 1,000 members, with their first time deposit of €250. At the time of writing there are still 937 places free, but it will not be long before all places are in use, as this is a unique opportunity, so do not hesitate. Now, click on the link below to register.

Click here to access Bitcoin Trader
CNNMoney (Amsterdam)
First Published on Thursday, April 19, 2018
116344 reactions
Sort:
Above

Add a comment...
Also post on Facebook

Koen Voskuil
So guys, this is my first week on Bitcoin Code. I received an invitation, exactly on the day that the system went live! So far it works super for me. My income is about 11k euro after the first 5 days and it slowly increases :)
Like · Reply · 98k · 23 hrs

Daniëlle Davelaar · Sun Valley High
Thank you for sharing :D
Like · Reply · 252 · 1 min

Bert Feynoord
Wow, good man!
Like · Reply · 226 · 3 min

Mischa Fsrafonow · None
Fast money on the internet, is it not a myth at last? :D
Like · Reply · 189 · 4 min
Show 10 other comments in this conversation

Sarko Sabir ·
Oh man, it's my second day and I have € 4340 on my account. I love Bitcoin Trader!
Like · Reply · 387 · 3 hrs

Jarno Reitsma ·
How does it work? How can you carry out transactions?
Like · Reply · 258 · 7 min

Sarko Sabir ·
Jarno, it all runs automatically. All you have to do is start autotrader. Then you can chill and watch how the money rolls in. You can not believe it, but it is really that simple!
Like · Reply · 227 · 9 min

Jarno Reitsma ·
Wow, it sounds good! I want in!
Like · Reply · 102 · 11 min
Toon 10 andere reacties in deze conversatie

Leoni Bröring
Haha. finally startups are making something useful and no phone cases or other rubbish ... ... See More
Like · Reply · 2497 · 2 hrs

Denise van Gool · ,
how can we invest in this? :D
Like · Reply · 571 · 15 min

Hans Groenland ·
I think these guys earn enough money to finance themselves lol
Like · Reply · 1389 · 18 min

Dania Mohamed ·
oh man what would I like to try this!
Like · Reply · 1239 · 21 min ·

Lucas Zuiddam · Eindhoven
This is a fantastic idea! Why has anyone thought of this before?
Like · Reply · 430 · 4 hrs ·

Evert Bettink
Yes, it's funny. Facebook and Twitter could do this themselves, but they are just too stupid. They just want boring advertisements... ... See More
Like · Reply · 99 · 27 min

Lineke Boertje Draai · Assistant manager , KFC
Bitcoin Trader, I'm coming! Best article on CNN!
Like · Reply · 64 · 30 min

Norikazu Kakishita ·
Is this available in Japan?
Like · Reply · 98 · 33 min

Sat van Dongeren ·
Hey, I got an invitation from my friend. I am only 2 hours on Bitcoin Trader and currently have 740 euro on my account. Looks good!
Like · Reply · 1584 · 5 hrs

Mischa Fsrafonow · Amsterdams Lyceum
Veel geluk maat! Ik ben hier nu vier dagen en het werkt perfect!
Like · Reply · 696 · 35 min

Emma Fonteijn ·
Zou ik stoppen met studeren? En voltijds autotrader worden? :D
Like · Reply · 412 · 36 min

Mounir Kar
Dank u meneer David White voor Bitcoin Code!
Like · Reply · 795 · 36 min
Toon 10 andere reacties in deze conversatie
Load 10 more comments
Facebook Comments Plugin

-
?. Remove the Scowel. Cannot see how Duration Effects. Developed Tools... Proceed Holmes ..A Scam to ALL ! - Depends how some Individuals Look AT Things i Expect. SOo Considerate of what Could be and -M.O.S.T L.I.K.E.L Y. I.S a Diverse Audience........ HMMmm !
Enjoy the Tunes Selfish

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
:coffee: We all know bit coin trader is a scam. Please don't take stoners for fools or please wake up.

beta

Veteran
Given countries are watching and waiting to introduce laws on crypto, how long can the anonymous payment coins survive before being outlawed? Cloak and others are clear targets for anti money laundering legislation. Owning and transferring it won't be an issue but trading or converting it to local fiat could become impossible. They look great, but, well, thoughts?

If people were to start using them as currency that wouldn't matter.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you can't buy food with them, they aren't currency; and everyone needs to buy food.

EasyGoing

What's going on is the cryto market is hitting wave three on my TA's. This will be the start of a bull run, IMO. Tron is up over 100% in two weeks. Ripple is up over 85% in the last few weeks. We are going up folks, IMO. When I run though the charts, many charts are now in an ascending channel. Look at the 1 day charts.

Pay attention to the RSI. Tron right now if flirting with the 60 rsi level. If we punch through, watch for a huge breakout. That is what just happened with Ripple, and I collected HUGE! Keep an eye folks, things are about to get interesting.

BTW, I wish ICmag was easier to post pics. I would post up some charts, but would take way too long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts