And 12 weeks she going to be potent for sure
Another great show you put on for us
Nice one bro
Apreciate it

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD!!
Sweet, she spits that greasy resin like my SSSDH-but without nearly as much stretch. The buds swelled up nicely, calyxes upon calyxes! Growing little buds off buds haha lol. I forgot how much of a pain it is to trim though, getting in the little crevices.
Can't wait myself, I'm running low on my SHJ supply.
Thanks again

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took the next SHJ out of the flower tent last Saturday, took some pics yesterday before I plucked the fans off. After just plucking the fan leaves, my hands were covered in greasy resin. Will try to get the pics uploaded tonight

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I'm not too sure on this one, but I like to do a 2-3 week flush, with an occasional leach watering or two. I also run some Clearex at the end. I also get my water from an RO, and don't add calmag every time on the watering feeds

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The next SHJ that came out of the flower tent tonight, she was 8 weeks yesterday. Gonna shock ripen for a couple few weeks

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you Danks!!

Ripped the fans off this morning, and my hands got super sticky from touching the buds haha! Wicked wicked resinous!

And I checked her trich's this morning, they are already looking pretty cloudy... Not sure if I will let this one go as long, probs around 9.5-10.5 weeks.

Thanks for the interest!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is again at 10 weeks tonight, gonna make the chop soon-within the next week. She is super Trix cereal, tropically fruity stankin'!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bobbo4200
Looking good as usual
They are some sharp looking sativa spears
Looking real tasty just how I like it
The more sativa the beter

Cant wait to see you rocking the new stuff:tiphat:

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Good morning OJD!!,
Thanks meng! Yes!, I too am into the high flying, energetic, rip-roaring, heart stomping/racing, mind frying highs as well haha!

Yes please!, can't wait myself! I will represent them good! Thanks again!