What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
This is a freebie seed from my Winter 13' seed order, Thanks OJD and CSG!! Not really sure how long I vegged her for, about a month to a month and a half I think. She has been in flower since the 22nd of February, so about two and a half weeks. No balls, so I'm pretty sure shes a she! How long does a regular seed need to be in flower to show sex?

Pics were taken last night, did another slight cleanup today though

Grown in a coco, perlite mixture. Fed Flairforms Greendream Grow, and now Flower nutrients with calmag mixed in. I will be using Flairform's Budstorm when she is ready for it.

Loving the CSG gear! Thanks for checking her out! :tiphat:

ForTheLove

Veteran
She has been in flower since the 22nd of February, so about two and a half weeks. No balls,
How long does a regular seed need to be in flower to show sex?:tiphat:

Hi Bobbo4200

I've enjoyed your previous grow threads/post on the Connoisseur Genetics forum - you rep 'em well, fellow canna warrior.

My answer to your above Q.
Any time now then i'd say. Keeps a close eye - fingers crossed it's a lil lady.

All the best - FTL

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I've enjoyed your previous grow threads/post on the Connoisseur Genetics forum - you rep 'em well, fellow canna warrior.

My answer to your above Q.
Any time now then i'd say. Keeps a close eye - fingers crossed it's a lil lady.

Thanks kindly FTL!! It actually isn't anything special that I am doing, these ladies grow themselves! Just a slight pinch, or top here-and always trying to give them love. Pretty soon I will be running mostly CSG gear in my tents! Should be able to drop my Sour Hazy Jones seed soon, excited bout that one!

Ok, that's about what I figured... I think I do seem to see the beginnings of what I think are lady parts lol. I will keep keeping a close eye on her though. This is only my third regular seed, and if this one turns female-thats three for three! All CSG seeds too!

Thanks for checking her out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I am pretty sure she's a she :biggrin: but I will keep a lookout. She didn't seem to stretch too much in the first week and a half, but she sure is stretching now!

What are the genetics of SSSDH? Super Silver Haze x Sour Diesel?
I am assuming she is mostly, if not all sativa? Thanks again if anyone has grown or has any info on her!

ForTheLove

Veteran
Bobbo4200

You lazy boy....;)

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Well what can I say about this, my favourite haze hands down old school ssh(nevil days) gets slapped by the sour diesel to create a nice mix, more on the haze side of things.
If you’re a haze connoisseur like me then trust me this is for you, flavour/potency/yield.
Flavour is rich lemon/lime/pine haze that will have you drooling, potency is very strong on this one, I’ve been smoking it for years and it still gets me every time and I’m no lightweight.
It puts out some rock solid nugs, suitable for sog/scrog and any training there is a stretch for first 2 -3 weeks flower. It makes amazing hash, full melt some of the best I’ve seen

Yield - high
Flowering Time - 10-12 weeks.

Minimal indy in their Bobbo, depends on the characteristics of the male(s) used. Wonder if OJD used a Rez sour diesel ibl male(s)?.......No matter. As either or ither way shit look/sounds DANK anyway:)

PLR&£

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Haha, thanks FTL!! I have looked on seed sites, and have read that before lol...
Yeah, sounds fire! Cant wait! Thanks!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She is still stretchinggggggggggggggggggg, 3.5 weeks in now! I hadnt looked into the tent on Sunday, peeked in their last night(Monday, so went about 48 hours without seeing them)-and she seemed to have grown at least 6" or so! I had to move her onto something lower, she was getting too close to the light lol.

Sometimes I am hit or miss with my cloning, had one of the 4 already flop over lol. It's weird because sometimes I will get 1 or 2 out of 6 cuts to root, and other times I will get 5 or even all 6 to root. It think it is due to cold temps in the wintertime though.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had to lower her again lol. Checked my cuttings the other day, 3 for 3 with the ones that were left! Happy bout that

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Gonna have to lower her again. And if I woulda' realized she was gonna stretch to the moon I'da trimmed her up more underneath. She's 4.5 weeks into flower, I hope she turns to bud production now rather than stretching more. Thanks for looking in

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sorry they stretch and stretch and stretch, you pinch pinch pinch!!

she will stretch for another couple of weeks,, she isn't half way through flower yet mate.

awesome weed, one of my all time favourites..

:smokeit:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Lost! I guess I should of heeded the warnings, I have read that they do stretch lol. I may have to reposition her tomorrow. I have heard, or read it is some of the best weed around... Thanks for checking her out

DRorganic

Veteran
Looking good. I am going to keep up with your grow .i have a pack of Rez sssdhIX I do not know what the ix is but it basically the same genetics. I love hazes and any thing related to haze.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Dr!!
Lowered her again tonight, if she keeps stretching too much more I'm gonna have to pull her from underneath the HPS and put her under one of the LEDs.

E

eastbayray

Nice. Here are my freebies from the same drop. Got 2 reg. and they're both girls. One SSH leaner and one SD. Both smell really sour and hazy.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Very nice EBR!! Never grown anything with Haze in it, very excited to say the least. I will try to get a smell soon.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Made the chop at 11 weeks-a few days yesterday. Would have liked to have made the chop about a half to a week earlier for a racier effect, but I'm sure she will be fire!
I took some pics a day before the chop, will have to get them posted up soon
Put a second SSSDH into flower tonight, have two more in veg bout ready for flower. Have to do it soon or they'll get too tall lol!
:biggrin:

DRorganic

Veteran
I have 4 seedlings of Rez sssdh-IX in veg now.if you don't mind how long did yours flower?

Thanks,Dr