What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Hazy Jones

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey thanks for stopping in Gastro! I think this is an overlooked strain.

She is a great one for sure! Prob a tad more resinous than the SSSDH I have going, I also think a tad more potent than the SSSDH as well.

To be honest man, I think she is probably better than the SSSDH. I should post more in this thread but everyone goes crazy in my SSSDH thread lol.

GastroGrower

Man I love that sativa look to those leaves. Very beautiful plant. I'll have to look into getting some of these beans once I get the SSSDH dialed in.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
This current one may be my largest SHJ yet, I'm almost about to forget about Hempy Bucket's then this monster pooped up hah lol.

She gives you that jittery antsy high, tastes great too.

Give the SHJ a look, an overlooked strain to CSG's SSSDH-you won't be disappointed.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I hate when this happens, I guess I want a little too hot with my nutrients and bud booster.

She's 5.5 weeks in.

Is that how she grows OJD?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo4200
looking dank as always
thanks for posting

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I was gifted

I was gifted

some Fem SHJ seeds to play with about two years ago.

Popped 10 seeds and got 6 keepers. here are the first three

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts