What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

TheDarkStorm

Been awhile any updates on these....be nice to see some pictures so we can see what to expect from some of these

EastCoast710

where we grabbing seeds these days.. i just got back in the game.. . ended up having a relationship issue lol me n the gf broke up. n she was going to be homeless so i had to move out since i knew i could find a place but her credit was shot. so i had to get a small place and didnt have space to grow. now i got a bigger spot again and im back at it . and want some new genetics since i have been almost gone for way to long for me . im back at it tho so please anyone where we gettting reasonably priced seeds.. especially if just S1s cuz thats not breeding work i shouldnt be paying crazy prices.. if so ill just go buy clones from someone in my legal state of massachusetts

Fitzera

where we grabbing seeds these days.. i just got back in the game.. . ended up having a relationship issue lol me n the gf broke up. n she was going to be homeless so i had to move out since i knew i could find a place but her credit was shot. so i had to get a small place and didnt have space to grow. now i got a bigger spot again and im back at it . and want some new genetics since i have been almost gone for way to long for me . im back at it tho so please anyone where we gettting reasonably priced seeds.. especially if just S1s cuz thats not breeding work i shouldnt be paying crazy prices.. if so ill just go buy clones from someone in my legal state of massachusetts

Probably not in a 10 month old test grow thread...

Last edited:

FrostAie

Hey old time UDG member here. I been looking over your site realgorillaseeds for quite a while after seeing some old crosses i ran from back in the day. Im in the states and now work for a new organic soil based cannabis company in the state of michigan. We are expanding to have open outside grows and I am trying to get them to let me order and run some of the outdoor crosses your offering. I told them some of the backstory on each and was wondering if you ever wanted to do a full showcase bigger test run of any future work I would be happy to help and do a detailed journal. We have a growing demand in this state for fast photos that resist PM in the open elements.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit from the server sale growing now. Are you giving away the same seeds as testers, that Gypsy is selling? Damn... I remember now. I was reading this thread back when I was ordering seeds, and went and got the pack. Also some of Sam's gear. Are the seeds regs? The one seed I wet is doing as well as the others, and will have a spot in the tent if it is a female.

Here it is:

Tester:

Seedbay server fund (60 euros):

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
I made some seeds of the (GF x Chem) testers male I popped with DNA Genetics Sour Sorbet (Sour Diesel x Sorbet). Haven't popped them yet, but I'm thinking good things.

Mommy (Sour Sorbet):
attachment.php

Daddy (GF x Chem):
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200521_004119.jpg
    20200521_004119.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200614_135425.jpg
    20200614_135425.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 70

woolybear

Veteran
Hey @PANIKZ you may have seen my weed pictures in this forum. I'll have space in my tents in a few weeks. LEt me know, especially if you have some spicy genetics

Stonerbudz

Hey Madtrapper how are you , I have 3 strains I can send you to test but not ready until end next week if that’s ok I can get them sent out ?
What strains are going be up for testers maybe? Maybe I can tag along with 1 or all them for you also and help grow and show them

GoonWithAGrow

Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is the Male used in the crosses was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal and Alpine seeds for the creation, here is some history of Orange pink grapefruit and some awesome pic's aswell

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261866

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beuaty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls, and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit

C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

:tiphat::dance013:
I’m down to hunt through some gold 😎🙏🏽🙏🏽

Stonerbudz

Testers available if anyone has time an space outdoors this season

Erdpurpz (erdpurt x purple freeze)
Super#61 fems ( serious6 x skunk#1)
Fast lemon Cake ( fast lemon drizzle x auto wedding cake )

@1madtrapper
If can get 1 of each these
Super#61 fems ( serious6 x skunk#1)
Fast lemon Cake ( fast lemon drizzle x auto wedding cake ) to grow out both I can do indoor and outdoor with the erdpurpz I got

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts