What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The LP journey

diffusing

my god, what is this thread?! its a dumpster fire ... at best. hes def gunna get to his 50 posts talking to himself.

just remarkable.

it does kinda remind me of medman ranting though.. hah

anyway buddy good luck on whatever you are doing. dont shit on the med growers is all i have to say. do your lp shit, make money, go bankrupt, move outta your moms basement, whatever. all good to me. when you start talking bout taking med patients rights away it becomes personal..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
medman for sure.... using the word "HATER" way too much ...

How did his worldwide tour go ....he was dropping some serious flows yo

medman for sure.... using the word "HATER" way too much ...

How did his worldwide tour go ....he was dropping some serious flows yo

No doubt! You must be right. nobody else in the world uses "hater" but this medman guy.lolol

I have no idea how his tour went, "yo". Sound like a fucn episode of breaking bad.

All I can say is, stay tuned. If you think I am medman, you wills ee in time, im not...:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
holy shit whats going on, why all the anger? cleaned up all the name calling so if your posts are gone you know why.

no respect earned.

If that is directed at me..Im not looking to earn, "respect". I am only looking to pass on info and document this process in hopes of maybe helping somebody. I simply dont understand the hostility. Ive done and said nothing that wasnt in self defense. These people have literally threatened my life. Why? Called me names, accused me of being other people, a troll, all kinds of things. Why? What did I do? All I did was make this post. As you can see, I am respectful with people who are the same.

I appreciate your post. Thanks for taking the time..:)

holy shit whats going on, why all the anger? cleaned up all the name calling so if your posts are gone you know why.

Thank you , sir. I dont mind at all.

Still taken a back at the level of vitriol and hate a person can receive by simply making a thread and trying to help others out. Seems like there is a nasty little clique that I suspect swims around these forums like a territorial group of dysfunctional piranha in herds with nothing better to do in life than threaten people lives and insult them endlessly out of jealously and ignorance. The one who made the death threat should be banned immdediatley. What was written ( still have screen shots) was criminal.

That being said, thank you for cleaning it all up. Its already been hijacked and ruined by these clowns but, Ill carry on. Thank you...:)

troutman

Seed Whore
So did you apply for your LP permits,etc?

It sucks that it's so much about $$$ as this will keep out good people from the business.

It sucks that it's so much about $$$ as this will keep out good people from the business.

Thanks for your question.

Thats Hc idea. This entire system is designed in a way to prevent the ones who built this market from reaping its rewards. Its very insidious what HC has done., I understand the base anger in all these posters stemming from that fact. Sucks to be left out. I was to. Im very lucky to be in position I am in. I have hard time believing it myself.

Thing is, guys that have spent 20 years doing this as a serious hobby and possibly professionally, blow these suits minds. We are light years still ahead of the competition. The chasm in the market is designed to keep guys like me, out of these board rooms and not involved. Why? Because, we make these fake in suits look absolutely stupid. They are frauds! I always tell these investors, " drop Aphria or TWeeds product lines on teh board room table with a bong or vape and ask the CEO to blind identify their OWN products". They are fucn fakes. They will stumble and shit themselves with excuses as to why they cant.Also, what do you think these fakes in suits with no real knowledge of their products salaries add to the cost of a unit gram? The board room, IS the grow room! that my motto with these guys and, they eat it up!

As far as permits go, our consulting firm handles all that stuff. Its part of the 100k ya pay to them. They do the whole thing. Its actually pretty sweet. I was trying to navigate the process but quikly learned how corrupt and colluded it is. Its completely corrupt> i say this from knowing it from the inside. Its designed in a way to give them plausible deniability and no liability in anyway. they can lie to Canadians at every turn, obfuscate and hide info, and there isnt a dam thing anyone can do but sue them. Its criminal what they are doing, it really is. They are stealing the market that has existed under color of law for their rich friends. Its mainly Liberals doing that. the conservatives, never wanted weed legal so, what they do at every turn is try and hold it up and, if they fail at that, they turn to destroying the Liberal monopoly model they put in place.

And, its intentially designed to be cost prohibitive. You are correct about it keeping out GOOD people. the best in the industry infact. thats the idea though. they trying to steal it all. Its not going to work.

Thanks for your question. I appreciate ot. I apologize for spelling and punctuation. Its early and my brain aint with it yet...:)

Keep the good people out is the idea. Because all them that are in are suit frauds with employees punching clocks.

We always willing to help facilitate market entries in anyway we can. Thats why I am posting this info. Lotta people think they know whats up..They dont!...

gotnoname

I meant it in a genuine way...

I ask the same question to everybody that want to become/invest into a lp/micro grower, is what makes you think that the government distributor will grant you a contract ?

And if you were able to secure a few millions by growing cannabis why would you invest in a game where smaller players are meant to lose ?

To be honest I don't think you need any skills to grow cannabis, all it takes is money to get proper climate control on a large scale , so there's no real purpose to hire people from the black market.

People that had 20 lights in their basement and think that they have serious skills need to stfu.

gotnoname

I hate to say it but big lps will win, just like big beer company.

And forget about craft cannabis, governement distributor like to do business with the big boys, they like talking millions/billions it's too complicated to deal with 100 different producers.

I meant it in a genuine way...

I ask the same question to everybody that want to become/invest into a lp/micro grower, is what makes you think that the government distributor will grant you a contract ?

And if you were able to secure a few millions by growing cannabis why would you invest in a game where smaller players are meant to lose ?

To be honest I don't think you need any skills to grow cannabis, all it takes is money to get proper climate control on a large scale , so there's no real purpose to hire people from the black market.

People that had 20 lights in their basement and think that they have serious skills need to stfu.

Thank you

The Ontario wholesaler will not grant contracts. At present, that may be the model with online distribution being the only model currently viable in province. Coming April 2019, brick and mortar retails, privately owned, limited to only ONE PER company and its affiliates. As far as i know, there will be no contracts or agreements to monopolize retail. Thank The Ford PC government for that.

I understand your point. Seems counter intuitive on my part. Let me explain... At present, there is such a suplly shortage that there is a shortage in production space. Turn key facilities are what is being purchased at huge profits. We are only building to sell but one. Why keep one...? I see this market in time easing in regulations as reefer madness fades. I predict locally owned micros with high quality Cannabis serving local communities at fair prices are the ultimate future. We are also opening a hydroponic supply store in city. We see this as the future also. The only hope for big lps is further collusion and bought laws to limit micro production supplying international markets.

Yes, I agree. Any monkey with half a brain can grow good Cannabis these days. It isnt difficult with the genetic pool available. Saw another thread saying " not a seed avail in Canda". Not sure where they are looking but, I know where to go get whatever ya need.lol Clones to!!!

20 lights? Thats like kindergarten at this level. More like 2000 lights. Thats what facilites are running. Small ones at least.lolol In time, those 20 light setups are what will dominate the market. Not right now though...

Thank you very much for your question and taking the time to participate.

I hate to say it but big lps will win, just like big beer company.

And forget about craft cannabis, governement distributor like to do business with the big boys, they like talking millions/billions it's too complicated to deal with 100 different producers.

IMHO...I have to disagree. Why, this isnt beer or liquor. Stills and brewerys dont grow wild on any hillside or backyard in the nation. Guy on the front page of an Ontario paper the other day showing of the 18 pounds who grew on 4 plants!!! Thats the difference. You cant grow high quality beer and vodka in your garden. On the other end, people argue,," Well, everyone dont grow there own tomatoes". What i say to them..." What does a tomatoe cost per pound? Weed is 1600!" They shut the fuck up in a hurry. If tomotoes were 1600 a pound, how many people you think would be growing them in their fucn yards? EVERYONE till tomatoes were so plentiful, they were worth pennies. Thats whats coming on weed.The only way they stop it is by using the law to create false scarcity. The public will not tolerate them conducting violent raids and jailing john citizen for same thing a big corp doing under the guise of "the law" down the block.Cats outta the fucn bag! No getting it back in now.

Thank you for the comment. :)

gotnoname

As for micro grower, how is someoneg supposed to participate in any way in the market when you are limited to 2000 sqft ?

You said it, micro license is meant to give people the illusion they can participate, but really they will loose everything they worked for..

The only real winners are the consultant firms / lawyers.

As for micro grower, how is someoneg supposed to participate in any way in the market when you are limited to 2000 sqft ?

You said it, micro license is meant to give people the illusion they can participate, but really they will loose everything they worked for..

The only real winners are the consultant firms / lawyers.

Micros can turn profit. Its small profits in relation to investment at this point. thats a better way to say what faces micros right now. No expansion potential past 200m square so, no real resale value.

You can license a standard down to a very small size to limit investment cost. Yo then sell that small license spot with LOTS of property and room for expansion. Thast the game right now and guys are making MILLIONS without growing anything but a small test crop

We plan to build one Micro, and maintain that micro. It will be funded by profits from selling a standard though. Then, i do what I love and grow chron that we sell through oyr local retail down the road. Will take few years to get there but, life is about the journey, not the destination...

Thanks agian for your comment and continued participation. :)

gotnoname

Thats whats coming on weed.The only way they stop it is by using the law to create false scarcity. The public will not tolerate them conducting violent raids and jailing john citizen for same thing a big corp doing under the guise of "the law" down the block.Cats outta the fucn bag! No getting it back in n

As long as they label people criminals they will be no outrage, at this point growers are stealing governments income/ tax evading.

The average sheeple doesn't care for people who break the law, so forget about the public opinion.

They have already charge some guy for possessing "illicit cannabis" in Quebec and also merged a task force to the existing Tabaco unit the for "illicit cannabis" .

Remember legalization was meant to protect our children and get rid of the "black market" .