What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

Badfishy1

STINKFISH!!! What's up Lil buddy? I don't really have a claim to fame. I'm sure Israel was in favor of what I participated in, not that I give a shit one way or another. Never been to either Israel or Palestine. The men I killed were not yet labeled terrorists, they were soldiers.
You seem really fixated over our last few interactions with the term "weird flex". Is it really that weird? And is it really a "flex"? Or do you just like using that statement? I've seen that same repetitive use of words and phrases from the donnieboi brigade. It's funny.

I imagine bibi is proud of you goy. Maybe he will schedule a few metzitzah b’peh for you as a thank you

carson

Uncle,

"all the doctors and nurses who have so selflessly served during the pandemic should have any student loan debt forgiven...at the very least...maybe no taxes for 2020 too"

Do you wish Trump would do that while he's still in office? Biden won't even be president until 2021.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Uncle,

"all the doctors and nurses who have so selflessly served during the pandemic should have any student loan debt forgiven...at the very least...maybe no taxes for 2020 too"

Do you wish Trump would do that while he's still in office? Biden won't even be president until 2021.

the Chump hasn't done anything he should have done yet. i don't expect that to change... doctors, nurses, teachers...ANYONE that worked with the public that has bills from the schooling they underwent to SERVE the public, deserves debt relief. - honest disclosure- my wife would be on that list. we owe more for her schooling than we do for our house.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uncle,

absolutely,it doesn't matter who does it...they deserve that plus a parade plus a national day to honor them...i would include all the grocery store workers as well,and the truckers...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I imagine bibi is proud of you goy. Maybe he will schedule a few metzitzah b’peh for you as a thank you

I've just got to ask, because I get so much enjoyment from you: where you going w this? I haven't been paying attention lately, is this the new trumphumper thang? Anyone not voting for retardation and shitting on the Constitution is pro-settlement? Anti Palestine? I thought all you patriots who don't or haven't served worshipped the military?
The situation in the middle east between Israel and Palestine is such that if you want to discuss it, and you started a thread for it, I might join in. But it seems a heavy enough subject to deserve it's own space and attention.
As do my thoughts and beliefs on my military service and actions. And the process of those thoughts and beliefs evolving over the years.

Weird flex bro

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another internet tough guy, probably a bitch in real life.

Hahahaha.
First, I agree that a lot of internet tough guys are bitches. Buuuuuuut...
How in the hell do you interpret my last post as "internet tough"?
I HAVE noticed a pattern w our discussions. You seem to adopt fudge-packer-fan's approach to internet debate. Never respond to a point, never answer a question. Just change the subject when your brain hits a dead end, then talk shit.
But you do occasionally arouse my curiosity. I'm genuinely interested in this whole Israel thing you got going on. Is this the new donnieboi thing or what?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahahaha.
First, I agree that a lot of internet tough guys are bitches. Buuuuuuut...
How in the hell do you interpret my last post as "internet tough"?
I HAVE noticed a pattern w our discussions. You seem to adopt fudge-packer-fan's approach to internet debate. Never respond to a point, never answer a question. Just change the subject when your brain hits a dead end, then talk shit.
But you do occasionally arouse my curiosity. I'm genuinely interested in this whole Israel thing you got going on. Is this the new donnieboi thing or what?

Don't run kiddo. Part of being an adult is follow up on debate. And admitting when you are out classed. Plus, I'm REALLY interested in this new (what I assume is) donnieboi groupspeak regarding the middle east. Please, enlighten me. Or, in donnieboi speak, "own" me on the subject. That's a challenge. You got the balls for it?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha reminds me of an ice cream social at the Nursing Home when someone inadvertently left the Alzheimer/memory care unit unlocked.
LMAO only real danger was those Sugar Cones ,if ya turn them upside down.....they pointy :biggrin:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may have conflated stinkfish's and boogieboi's posts, but as you two seem to share the same mind....set, either of you should feel free to answer.

h.h.

Veteran
the Chump hasn't done anything he should have done yet. i don't expect that to change... doctors, nurses, teachers...ANYONE that worked with the public that has bills from the schooling they underwent to SERVE the public, deserves debt relief. - honest disclosure- my wife would be on that list. we owe more for her schooling than we do for our house.

They get paid well.

Badfishy1

Imagine thinking it’s everybody else’s responsibility to pay for your ‘student loans’. Sorry you fell for the college meme, but fiscal responsibility is a motherfucker.

h.h.

Veteran
the doctors, yes. the nurses? for what they deal with? not so much. teachers? grow up...

Overtime and hazard pay perhaps. Better wages. Generically paying off their debts? Next we’ll be paying for law degrees and politicians. Lots of heroes at my local Quickie Mart would be footing the bill. We shouldn’t expect rewards every time we do our best. Nobody should be singled out. Lots of good people suffering.
Much respect to the wife.