Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

Thread Title Search
Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2017, 01:31 AM #31
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post

...not all muslims are murderous scumbag 'terrorists' but all murderous scumbag terrorists are muslims, period.
What About Timothy McVeigh? He was a White American Christian Terrorist..
Green Squall is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 12-08-2017, 01:40 AM #32
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
I find him to be a very astute and intelligent individual who doesn't seem to have any hidden agendas.
thats because they're hidden

edit - just seen you got woke an red pilled already lol

Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Stefan Molyneux, David Seaman, Gavin Mcguines etc, etc ,etc
Spaventa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:41 AM #33
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
List of Jihadi islamic terror attacks worldwide over the last 30 days:

https://thereligionofpeace.com/attac...aspx?Yr=Last30

November, 2017

Attacks 120
Killed 1591
Injured 1102
Suicide Blasts 22
Countries 19

Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 AM #34
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
List of Jihadi islamic terror attacks worldwide over the last 30 days:

https://thereligionofpeace.com/attac...aspx?Yr=Last30

November, 2017

Attacks 120
Killed 1591
Injured 1102
Suicide Blasts 22
Countries 19
Those middle east muslims countries have some of the lowest IQ averages in the world. Combine that with no education, add a big helping of indoctrination and you have a proxy army at your disposal. Its who's behind them directing them thats of greatest interest to most people. Some advisories use pawns to attack their enemies Gypsy. Smell the coffee.
Spaventa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:05 AM #35
IntotheGreen

IntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the rough
Welp, this thread is cancer. Oy.
IntotheGreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:18 AM #36
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yes well, it is quite evident that there is MASSIVE military/industrial complex interest in all of this, for sheer profit, combined with the fact that Israel is surrounded by hostile islamic states, so it is to their advantage to keep the wolves from their door by actively destabilizing as many of these countries as possible, and encouraging as many fit/young military aged muslim men to head for the western world, in the opposite direction to Israel to cause problems there where they can take full advantage of the Wests charitable nature.

Remember that it was not so long ago that the forefathers of many Israeli's were hounded out of central Europe by the nazi's, and many were slaughtered by the Germans.

So I guess that from their perspective they are engineering 'payback time' on the West, using billions of dollars in 'Aid' from American tax payers to do it.

Old 12-08-2017, 02:20 AM #37
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
Lets call for a complete and utter shut down of heart disease until we can figure out what the hell is goin on~~~~~~

Cannavore is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:23 AM #38
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Those middle east muslims countries have some of the lowest IQ averages in the world. Combine that with no education, add a big helping of indoctrination and you have a proxy army at your disposal. Its who's behind them directing them thats of greatest interest to most people. Some advisories use pawns to attack their enemies Gypsy. Smell the coffee.
I disagree. Most Middle Eastern Countries score in the middle of the IQ scale. And the ones from the poorer countries, such as Afghanistan, are some of the most resilient people out there, getting by in life with almost nothing.

Technically, the lowest IQ's come out of Africa and if I remember correctly, the Australian Aborigines are pretty far down on the list.

It could obviously be argued what country has the highest IQ, but the top 5 seem to be all Asian countries.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 02:38 AM #39
cooterbrown420

Glad icmag has become the new home for the alt right. Lets keep spreading anti islam hate im sure that will help heal the world

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:41 AM #40
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant future
well, well.

a side note...when in history has a bullet killed a theology?

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote