What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Remember Rob ford tycho?
I'm not z crackhead

Do I!? lol.
His brother is now the Premier of Ontario (= to governor). Fucker was a hash dealer in high school.

I have to say, he's been leading the country by example and making all the really hard unpopular calls with Covid. I'd vote for him even though I'm not a conservative.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Switching from butter to coconut oil has eliminated a lot of canna taste for me. To further decrease taste you can do additional “rinsings” by collecting cooled oil/canna from top of water and re heat/boil and collecting a few times.(with new water) Worked noticeably with butter, but with coco I haven’t felt the need to do it.
Thats funny cause my edibles have so little canna taste I worry about some eating more than one (more than one can be very debilitating) cause there is so little canna taste (using butter or coconut oil) and do not go crazy with extra rinses, although I've tried 2nd rinse... waste of my time.

No one notices da budda in'm.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking watchdog.. and some pile of root balls.. but whats with that one odd one in the lower left of the pile that is bigger than the rest?
It looks like you used a larger 'container' for that one. or am I imagining it?

It’s a hodgepodge & all going into a raised bed for veggies this spring :tumbleweed:

redlaser

Veteran
Thats funny cause my edibles have so little canna taste I worry about some eating more than one (more than one can be very debilitating) cause there is so little canna taste (using butter or coconut oil) and do not go crazy with extra rinses, although I've tried 2nd rinse... waste of my time.

No one notices da budda in'm.

I make the real small gummy bears, and with the 5mg per bear dose it has no canna taste, but with the 10 mg per bear dose it’s noticeable.
Been making strain specific bears using a sour dubb leaning plant along with the sour green apple jolly rancher jello, and I think the dubb taste goes well with the green apple.
Might try to rinse it to tone it down a bit, to make two versions.
Under 12 mg is ideal buzz in my opinion, over that and it gets to be a bit much

Greenheart

Veteran
You have to check the toilet for snakes before you sit down.

You have houseguests and tell them to pull up a stump.

Electricity comes from car batteries.

You let the rattlesnake you found in the toilet loose to catch rodents when you are not home.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You have to check the toilet for snakes before you sit down.

You have houseguests and tell them to pull up a stump.

Electricity comes from car batteries.

You let the rattlesnake you found in the toilet loose to catch rodents when you are not home.

dude, never waste a perfectly good rat/mouse eater. just don't step on them & they are happy...:ying:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That there is a bad mistake, especially if the alternative is walking home, and there was indica involved.

Whip antenna with a pirate flag?

Duffrin pool stick and a maple leaf?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You can't find your snowmobile after a snow storm. Seems to snow more away from the cities.

thermal pollution in atmosphere seems to happen here. it snows like hell sometimes locally on the UPWIND side of town, but rains in town & downwind for about a mile. town looks like the Valley of 10,000 Smokes out in Yellowstone with all the chimneys/smokestacks etc.:ying:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if......

You have a Cherokee with 3 inches of spring lift, and bigger tires to get your axles higher off the ground,
but if you get 12 inches of snow, and you don't have chains, you ain't goin' nowhere!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Porch has iced over and it's not worth the risk of busting your azz to go out there... but I wanted a pic. Purple Martin rack is far from ready for the scouts, that were here this time last year.

That is a plastic decoy on top.

Greenheart

Veteran
chains. Definitely from the country if you have chains. It doesn't matter what kind or what they are attached to so long as they are rusty.

I'll never forget the time I was going up the logging trail and high centered it over a snow covered windfall on a crowned grade. Had to climb out the passengers side of a damn Highboy! Three hours of hand shoveling later I looked up and said even the dog is cold come on please let me go home. "I promise I'll never do it again".

lol yeah right two weeks later I was hung up on a buried slash pile down in the campgrounds. I wished I had on more than a bathrobe at the time. I pair of shoes would have been nice.