What's new

asperger's syndrome

S

SeaMaiden

I have aspergers I get taken advantage of in this industry all the time I really believe in this medicine, it saved my life. In 2012 I got majorly ripped off by the "collective" I grew for. leaves me seriously pissed off I just got taken advantage of grew 100s of #s and now I am struggling to pay rent and have a garden next year. Honestly I am so pissed that I still cant tell friend from foe.

It really hurts I dont know what my recours is when I have the money maybe I can get a lawer and sue or something. Right now it just hurts bad as fuck they had me relocate for the job, and lease a house, then just left me high and dry. I honestly never thought I would feel this way on top of it all they left me with a huge cc bill for materials I had purchased for the job that I was supposed to be repaid for, I started the new year in lots of debt not knowing how I was going to pay rent.

Luckily I have had real friends and family come to my aid but, its still humiliating. I have really been struggling with depression because of this whole situation. My credit card is still maxed out collecting intrest which I cant afford to pay right now. I am so fucking pissed off.

Any advise is greatly appreciated. I really feel like shit and its really hard on my relationship with my fiance which even when our finances are stable is tough for her because of my aspie querks.

Just sucks to be taken advantage of especially when these people have enough funding to be fair with me.

What would you do?
First question; are you in a legal state? If so, you have recourse through the courts. It's a pain in the ass, and once you get a judgement then the real fun begins--collection.

For the future, my suggestion is to grow only for yourself.

The Bling

First question; are you in a legal state? If so, you have recourse through the courts. It's a pain in the ass, and once you get a judgement then the real fun begins--collection.

For the future, my suggestion is to grow only for yourself.

Yup I am in CA and I am going to sue as soon as I have funding for a lawyer.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
You might consider looking for a lawyer who works on contingency. It's a possibility, at all times. You never know until you try. If I were you, I would start by looking for cannabis industry attorneys. NORML's website might be a good place to start. Sorry, don't know specifics, as I live in a non med state.

S

SeaMaiden

Yup I am in CA and I am going to sue as soon as I have funding for a lawyer.

If the amount you're out is $10,000 or less, you can sue in small claims court. I just did this and won. Now, I have to collect. Different type of case, sued a moving company that headquarters out of New York, moved some furniture from Puerto Rico to my home in California.

There are rules about small claims suits in Cali now that are different from years ago when I last looked into it. You can sue for up to $10K IF you haven't sued anyone in the last 2yrs for $2,500 or less, or something screwy like that.

If the amount you're out is over $10K... ask yourself, is it really worth it to hire an attorney to recover what will only be a portion of the funds lost? I don't see how you'd be able to, for example, get someone to work on contingency. That's common in personal injury and auto accident cases, but not for something like this. In other words, what's the return on that investment going to be like? If we're talking your freedom that's one thing, but funds are another altogether. I can see someone bleeding money out the ass for something like you described. I'll suggest going for the max of $10K, and if there are more than one individual to sue, then sue them.

The Bling

If the amount you're out is $10,000 or less, you can sue in small claims court. I just did this and won. Now, I have to collect. Different type of case, sued a moving company that headquarters out of New York, moved some furniture from Puerto Rico to my home in California.

There are rules about small claims suits in Cali now that are different from years ago when I last looked into it. You can sue for up to $10K IF you haven't sued anyone in the last 2yrs for $2,500 or less, or something screwy like that.

If the amount you're out is over $10K... ask yourself, is it really worth it to hire an attorney to recover what will only be a portion of the funds lost? I don't see how you'd be able to, for example, get someone to work on contingency. That's common in personal injury and auto accident cases, but not for something like this. In other words, what's the return on that investment going to be like? If we're talking your freedom that's one thing, but funds are another altogether. I can see someone bleeding money out the ass for something like you described. I'll suggest going for the max of $10K, and if there are more than one individual to sue, then sue them.

thanks for the advise, as far as I can tell from preliminary research, I have the ability to file a wage claim with the state, as well as file a suit for wrongful termination and punitive damages.

If I break even financially and it takes some of my time I am going to do it. These guys are basically taking advantage of patients for profit I am not going to allow it to continue. It makes all of medical cannabis look bad.

The Hatter

Veteran
thanks for the advise, as far as I can tell from preliminary research, I have the ability to file a wage claim with the state, as well as file a suit for wrongful termination and punitive damages.

If I break even financially and it takes some of my time I am going to do it. These guys are basically taking advantage of patients for profit I am not going to allow it to continue. It makes all of medical cannabis look bad.

If these assholes are exploiting and stealing from the sick then I suggest you not only sue them for the wages they have stolen from you but also report them to the local law enforcement. They really are rather stupid to commit other felonies while running a grow op. The feds are just itching to meet folks like them. Sadly, the down side is when assholes like this get caught committing fraud and theft, it stains the reputation of the entire medical community in the eyes of the public.

Tom Hill

Veteran
hatter auties are not sick they just dont have time for lame asses they'd rather play with their own balls.

alpo

"You probably know ecstasy for its reputation as a recreational street drug — and may even recognize its newer incarnation known as “Molly.” But now, researchers are beginning to find actual therapeutic uses for pure MDMA. The latest? A proposed study on how the drug may help adults with autism open up in social situations.

When the average person thinks of ecstasy, they’re probably thinking about raves and parties. The drug has a mood-boosting, euphoric effect, causing users to become open and inviting under the influence. Now, tapping into the power of pure MDMA purposely and cautiously might be of some benefit.

The new paper, published in the journal Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, outlines the evidence for using MDMA. It’s been administered effectively and without serious side effects in more than 1,000 individuals, helping a person shift more toward an attitude of “openness and introspection.”

Social anxiety tends to be an issue for adults with autism. The scientists think that an occasional dose of ecstasy might help reduce their nervous responses, especially in a clinical setting. This could enable those with autism to develop better relationships with their therapists, feel more comfortable sharing, and gain better results from their sessions."

https://www.yahoo.com/health/mdma-in-ecstasy-may-soon-be-a-treatment-for-social-120120817952.html

Latest posts

Latest posts