What's new

WW3

B

bigganjabud

Sorry to be the bare of bad news but.....

OK everyone good morning but something has just happened and it concerns humanity over the past few hours

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/03/did-north-korea-just-test-a-hydrogen-bomb

I know it's a major problem but I figured you'd sooner here it from someone you knew

Oh and the doughnut trump has made a poxy comment that ain't exactly gonna quieten things down!!

Seriously thinking about what this world is coming to

I was away for the weekend but only just found out about it

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Don't go crazy reading that shit there's always new bs propaganda to keep us people scared in our boots it's how they control the masses. With fear. What they FEAR Is the humans of this planet unifying and ending their agenda.. Its like a game of chess it's us or them and if the masses wake up in time they will be fucked

B

bigganjabud

Don't go crazy reading that shit there's always new bs propaganda to keep us people scared in our boots it's how they control the masses. With fear. What they FEAR Is the humans of this planet unifying and ending their agenda.. Its like a game of chess it's us or them and if the masses wake up in time they will be fucked

George Orwell 1984

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Orwell definitely gave us people the warning of what's to come. Just sadly the masses are too consumed in the illusion of a fake reality and believe what the "elite" tell them like the blind sheep incompetently walking to their slaughter at the slaughter house.. I pray for a revolutionary war because it's our duty to overthrow a tyrannical government

Satyros

I have it on the word of a good friend from the military that this "horrible escalation" was almost set off one time by someone chopping down a Christmas tree.

Considering what was done to Korea in the 50s and still continues, it seems more a case of someone needs to gtfo from the 38th parallel.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have it on the word of a good friend from the military that this "horrible escalation" was almost set off one time by someone chopping down a Christmas tree.

Considering what was done to Korea in the 50s and still continues, it seems more a case of someone needs to gtfo from the 38th parallel.

The 38th parallel runs just nort of me...
And all the way across the US of A.
N.Korea don't own the whole damn thing!
Sheesh...
Have your ever taken a geography lesson?

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Let's hope in the Epic Fail

Let's hope in the Epic Fail

funny-gif-kim-jong-rocket-launch.gif

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I worry about is when that spoiled brat shoots one of his rockets and it goes way off course and lands on one of our allied countries. Japan for instance. A fierce response is guaranteed.
Burn1

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WW3 isn't going to happen. Kim doesn't want it to happen, because he knows it will be the end of his country and his time in power. He wants nukes as a deterrent to the West, and because his country has been told "no" since the split. Now he gets to thumb his nose at the US and say, "Haha! I got them and you can't do shit about it!"

When someone tells you "don't do that", what's the first thing you want to do? What they told you not to do.

brown_thumb

You're not the boss of me.

Yes I am.

No you're not!

Yes I am!!

No dammit... I'm the boss of me!!!

No, you insignificant piece of shit. I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!!

FUCK YOU... I'M BUILDING NUKES!!!!!!!!!!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Truman should have let MacArthur finish the job. The place would have stopped glowing by now.

Spaventa

Veteran
WOMDs are the only card Kim can play to keep from being invaded on the ground. It the threat of a North Korean "Samson" launch that has kept him from being invaded and deposed and possibly executed long ago. If he didn't act crazy, dangerous and volatile, someone would have already spanked him and those fossils he has with him. He looks about 17 and from a mental institution and his crew look like they are from a care home. FUS imo

brown_thumb

As it pertains to small men and huge men... firepower is the 'great equalizer'.

The problem is having a playground full of armed immature children.

Floridian

Veteran
The problem has always been with conventional weapons pointed at the capital,not with a few nukes that can't even be delivered.In the first few hours of a full scale invasion the number of civilian casualties in Seoul will number in the hundreds of thousands.Then if China doesn't become involved the North will be destroyed and the police action will finally come to an end,to China's relief

igrowone

Veteran
The problem has always been with conventional weapons pointed at the capital,not with a few nukes that can't even be delivered.In the first few hours of a full scale invasion the number of civilian casualties in Seoul will number in the hundreds of thousands.Then if China doesn't become involved the North will be destroyed and the police action will finally come to an end,to China's relief

i see the artillery counts the north has is impressive
and would be tough to stop, at least for a while
but this is an impoverished nation, not everything works so good
the NK airforce isn't going to be sticking around long, not without some help from nukes or china
and they know this, war would be really irrational, the prospects are insanely bleak
then again, NK is insanely bleak, which makes for a bad combo

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
the NK airforce isn't going to be sticking around long, not without some help from nukes or china
and they know this, war would be really irrational, the prospects are insanely bleak

I wish people all over the world would just say fuck your war for profits let's revolt and kill all the real enemies and move on... such a shame that we have to fear idiots with power..

Green Squall

About their air force, did you see this article the other day? NK has a large fleet of late 1940's era Russian aircraft. Two sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...e-could-be-its-most-dangerous-weapon-yet.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-considering-using-70-year-old-biplanes.html

I really hope for some kind of internal Coup. A war with North Korea would be devastating for the region. They would obviously lose but the loss of human life will be catastrophic.

igrowone

Veteran
About their air force, did you see this article the other day? NK has a large fleet of late 1940's era Russian aircraft. Two sources.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/...e-could-be-its-most-dangerous-weapon-yet.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-considering-using-70-year-old-biplanes.html

I really hope for some kind of internal Coup. A war with North Korea would be devastating for the region. They would obviously lose but the loss of human life will be catastrophic.

that sounds about right
this is likely why he wants nukes so bad, his conventional military is more of a military museum