What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 High in the Rockies

turbo14

Veteran
I hope Winter holds off for ya this year. Gonna be touch and go...

looking very nice

Thanks bro!, We have been blessed with sunshine these past few weeks! Keep it comin'!

My heater is all setup and ready for low temps. Ran it the last 2 nights. Uses about 20-23 gallons of propane per night. Not too shabby!

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Happy Labor Day, don't work too hard.

picture.php

GSC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

turbo

sho

Veteran
Very nice, clones hey? My clones are at leastb2 weeks behind my seeds as far as speed of flower and current flower development. Looks like yours are too, though you're a little more south than I am. I expected first week of October and it's looking like I'll be lucky to have anything dry and ready by Halloween.

DunHav`nFun

Missed last week`s update and damn they`re startin ta stack huh T...Shit looks awesome and healthy Bro......

82 degrees and 48% RH looks like a recipe for success from where I`m standin.....

Keep strokin my buddy.....bumper crop a comin.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hope your deadheads turn out better than mine.. i was hoping for some funky donkey odor profile . how you liking it ?

Also what is that thing hanging in the end , Heater ?

turbo14

Veteran
Very nice, clones hey? My clones are at leastb2 weeks behind my seeds as far as speed of flower and current flower development. Looks like yours are too, though you're a little more south than I am. I expected first week of October and it's looking like I'll be lucky to have anything dry and ready by Halloween.

Most are clones yes. Cherry Pie, GSC, Purple Urkle, Deadhead OG, Pure Kush, and Flodica's are all clones.

The EastCoast Cookie Wreck is a seed, they are fucking huge!

My Seeds and Clones are all about the same in flowering. Everything is right at 3.5 weeks in. We are planning on a Oct. 19th cut down:) Trimmers are ready and stoked! :laughing: Should have it knocked out in a week. I've got some awesome trimmers!

Missed last week`s update and damn they`re startin ta stack huh T...Shit looks awesome and healthy Bro......

82 degrees and 48% RH looks like a recipe for success from where I`m standin.....

Keep strokin my buddy.....bumper crop a comin.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Shit is blowin up and startin to form nice bud formation. Everything is super dark green and lovin' life.

Gonna be 31 degrees up on the hill tonight! Bluebird day with the sun out currently, gonna fire up the Modine at around 6PM tonight and let her rip till tomorrow.

Thanks for the good vibes DHF

Ops, good looking, keep up the good work ! :tiphat:

Thanks, I'm gonna bring it on home!

Hope your deadheads turn out better than mine.. i was hoping for some funky donkey odor profile . how you liking it ?

Also what is that thing hanging in the end , Heater ?

Starting to funk out for sure! One of my biggest plants, a clone from a friend. It is the deepest into flowering out of all of my plants. I've seen this cut done indoors and it was flame. Could only hope for the same outside.

I'll throw some pics up later tonight if I get a chance. :dance013:

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Lookin' like a party up in here.

Pull up a bucket and grab a glass of sweet tea

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reach up!

picture.php

I'd like to big up Mother Nature, my Modine heater, and my good friends for the help!

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Turbo do you like the type of wire used? Aloha DB

Thanks guys,

DB I used 5' and 6' horse fencing and wrapped the plants. It works awesome, though I wished I would have used it earlier on. I also wish i would have gone with 7' or 8' fencing. Mine got bigger than I thought they would.

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Feelin' so blessed right now.. Blue skies and sunshine have been gracing us throughout the last few weeks and the 10 day forecasts seem mighty fine! Everything is growing beautifully!

Looks like the Purple Urkles will be the first to finish this year, followed by Pure Kush and Flodica. The Cherry Pies seems like there gonna need an extra week after the others.

I'll try to snap a few pics today.

turbo:tiphat: