What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

InjectTruth

A couple months ago these 20gal smarties looked huge. :biggrin:

/me peeps out geoplanters

Droolin over those serious serious colas.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Moppel, Bag, ChemDgMillionre - Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the compliments!

It's been a little more than a week since my last update.
I've been busy with a few things.
The Casey Jones beasts came down at around day 75.
I got slightly more than a pound per plant.
That's pretty huge for me.
I put some other pretty big plants in their place and made some legit screens to put over them.
I'm also revamping my veg room.
I built new screens to get my vegging plants screen-trained early on.
I will have shelves with cfls and the screens going to maximize space.

The recycled dirt is still giving me 0 problems.
I took a bunch of pictures last night.
These are at day 43.

SSH -
1VqkUt2.jpg

wPQZrng.jpg

0oECrUd.jpg

QQfxFP4.jpg

OI1FXfh.jpg

Lapides

Veteran
LA Confidential.
I have to be honest.
This girl is surprising me in big ways every day.
Smells JUST like Mango Haze.
Starting to look a lot like an OG.
She's done real soon.
I was told 8 weeks. I'm going to see about taking her 9 maybe.
I took a bunch of pics of her.

v8tROUT.jpg

2TCftHP.jpg

cMjYg8B.jpg

JZpRhpa.jpg

mNHa8kM.jpg

Lapides

Veteran
Finally, some less exciting shots of the new plants that went in. I have 2 Indiana Bubblegums, a Schrom, and a Pre-98 Bubba Kush in there.

Bgum -
ZTyY1E9.jpg

aWjDhLY.jpg

Schrom -
Mfou2zt.jpg

Bubba -
RlYBBoO.jpg

One plant per bed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice lap! Can't wait to watch these screens fill in...you always did some of my favorite work! So good to have ya back posting up again! :respect:

That LA Con looks fire! Way to make her perform!!!

dank.Frank

boblawblah421

Any updates? I'm in the process of switching to ROLS w/ Blumats. It's reassuring in many ways seeing others do very well with this method.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Looking beautiful Lap! And thanks Inject Truth for the tip on the geopots. :D Room-sized bed coming soon to a theater near me!

These kinds of grows & threads really excite me - Great philosophy & approach, and damn great buds. :D

Lapides

Veteran
very nice lap! Can't wait to watch these screens fill in...you always did some of my favorite work! So good to have ya back posting up again! :respect:

That LA Con looks fire! Way to make her perform!!!

dank.Frank

Hey man, thanks. These screens ended up filling in pretty nicely this time.

looking real good man.
we'll have to compare notes soon on the recycling tip.

Any time man. It's too easy with these beds.
I've just been adding back in half of my original ammendments including EWC and lightly mixing it into the tops few inches of the beds.
It's ridiculous how easy this whole setup is. I'm about half way through my 3rd run and it looks to be getting better and better.

Any updates? I'm in the process of switching to ROLS w/ Blumats. It's reassuring in many ways seeing others do very well with this method.

Coming right at ya!

Looking beautiful Lap! And thanks Inject Truth for the tip on the geopots. :D Room-sized bed coming soon to a theater near me!

These kinds of grows & threads really excite me - Great philosophy & approach, and damn great buds. :D

Hey man, glad you stopped by.
My next grow is going to be geoplanters, or custom made DIY ones, depending on my size constraints.
Super cheap and way easier to setup than building these beds.

So like I was just saying, this shit is just too easy.
I did, however, have to chop the Schrom down several weeks earlier than I would have liked to.
It's fall, and I have a shitload of leaves in my yard I've been blowing lately.
I think one day I failed to shower and change my clothes and brought some powdery mildew into the room.
Humidity got around 64% for about 2 days and then I noticed it on a few of the fan leaves on the Schrom.
It had about 65 days in, I wanted to take her somewhere around 77-80.
I'm sure she would have swelled up for me nicely if I didn't have to chop her.
She still didn't end up too shabby for me, around 13.5 ounces from the one plant.
It's a lot of smallish nuggets, but they are surprisingly rock hard. I didn't get any pictures of those, sorry.

But I did get some pics of the Indy Bgum and Pre-98.
Thankfully I have not seen the PM anywhere else.
Little more than half of the bgum (I had 2 plants) came down tonight.
Going to try to get the rest and the Bubba out of there tomorrow. Looks like I got a lot.
We'll see.

Absolutely loving the colors on the Bgum -
WuvR0rx.jpg

n9Mq3Qk.jpg

I only have a macro lens for this camera so it's hard to get a wider angle. But that's just 2 plants under a 1kW.

Lapides

Veteran
And some Pre-98 Bubba, just one plant under 1kW, the schrom was the other half-
HdETTGJ.jpg

Gjwdrgw.jpg

Kul1Kw0.jpg

eSyrjsp.jpg

J6FgQKl.jpg

A

AlterEgo860

what kind of camera do u have man? I bought this 12.2mega pixel Samsung tl 205 off amazon for cheap.. and I can get some great pics from it. around the same size as urs.. pixel wise. but quality isn't as good. any tips for taking pics ? id like to get better close ups and not blurry wen getting close. I don't need macros loll. just like to see pics like your beast CASEY lol. now that's a heavy yielder that ive been looking for.

Latest posts

Latest posts