What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Hp...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
What's the Happy Pussy smell like ? Everything looking good too btw.

It really smells good... that type of smell that makes you keep going back to touch the bud to smell it again...!!!...

Some words that come to mind are: burgundy, purple, red wine, dank, musty, sweet, floral ...

Hope that helps...

The blue Moonshine also smells similar but the Happy pussy takes the cake..!!!...

These blueberry hybrids are AWSOME ... the only thing is they’re not the best plants to run along side chem hybrids...
the blueberry’s have really no stretch, the blue Moonshine had no stretch at all...

I think I’m going to chop the blueberry’s in a week... it will be 8 weeks... they’re pretty much done now...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Happy Pussy and Blue Moonshine are both at day 49 today...
I’m thinking about harvesting them next week...

Hickok Haze are also at day 49...
They’re gonna need at least another 3 weeks...

Happy Pussy at 49...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Blue Moonshine harvest...!!!... 55 days of flowering...

Blue Moonshine harvest...!!!... 55 days of flowering...

Velvet Crush...!!!... harvest shots at 55 days of flowering...
sorry I can’t edit out the BM up top... there was a name mix up and the plant I thought was a blue Moonshine turns out to be a Velvet Crush...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

20 tops on this girl...

nickman

Veteran
This plant along with the rest of them in the flower room were stressed around day 48 or so... i noticed about a week or so later a bunch of new growth in the form of white hairs shooting up outta the buds everywhere... I also found a couple nanner’s mixed in with the white hairs...!!!...

Again, this was totally my fault...
This was also my first time growing true blueberry... I noticed that they are very N sensitive... so I’m sure that my soil was a little hot as well...!!!...

The smells coming off of this plant are intoxicating... I’m getting a sweet blueberry with some musk and definitely something else in there too, I just can’t put my finger on it ...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php