What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Room shots before the Chemberry d males were removed...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php

I put up another 1000 watt mph bulb with an air cooled hood... so now I have two 1000 watt bulbs running in one room...

My original flower room is about 5 x 8 x 7’ceiling... then there is another room the same size... there’s just a wall in the middle of the two rooms... the wall was put up in the middle to make the big room into two separate rooms... I’ve never used the one side of the room though so it was kinda a waste of space... the wall in the middle is only 2’ out and 7’ tall, so light from the two 1000 watt bulbs meet in the middle at that wall... I just need to put up a little supplemental lighting...
Here’s a pic with the Hickok haze and Chemberry d before I new they were males under the new light...
sorry if this is hard to understand ...!!!...

It’s basically just a room that is 16 foot long by 5 foot wide with a half of a wall in the middle... 7 foot high ceilings...!!!...

picture.php

If u look at this last pic u can see the half a wall with the tarp over it...
I need to just knock it down ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update...

Update...

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in the last couple weeks... just been kinda bizzy...

Well after finding out ALL the chemberry d’s I had were males I was kinda upset... I was REALLY interested in this line as chem 4 x strawberry diesel sounds like a KILLER cross... I could tell these plants were gonna be some nice yeilders... I was looking forward to some strawberry chem buds... maybe I’ll get another try at this cross some day...

So it’s been about three weeks since my last update... the Happy pussy and Blue Moonshine girls just hit three weeks flower yesterday... I’m very impressed with this Happy pussy... the smells coming off both these plants are very intoxicating for only three weeks... that kinda smell that makes you keep touching the buds so you can smell your fingers again... the smell that keeps coming to mind is BURGANDY for some reason... if that’s even a smell??? I guess it’s kinda like a purple ish smell... the Happy pussy are stacking more than the blue Moonshine right now and they also have stretched more than the blue Moonshine... the BM have not really stretched at all... I may have to put some bricks under the tote to try to even out the canopy more...

I’ve also got three Hickok Haze and two night Riders...

The hazes are at three weeks flower and the nightriders are at one week...

I also still have that Flo at one week of flowering ... I always thought that Flo was a fast flowerer... mine seems kinda slow... no budsites yet...
Here are a few pics...!!!...
Flo...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Night Rider
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Hickok Haze at three...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Don’t pay any attention to those pale green yellow ish plants... they’re most likely males, they haven’t shown their sex yet and I’m not wasting amendment on them (most likely males)...

nickman

Veteran
Now for the Happy Pussy and the Blue Moonshine at three weeks...
Blue Moonshine...
picture.php

Happy Pussy...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Both at three weeks...
BM has more than 20 tops...

nickman

Veteran
Happy Pussy...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry for the hps lighting...
I’m gonna switch out the other bulb any day now for hps... I was thinking about leaving the MH bulb in for the entire length of flower on that one side but I’ll most likely change it cause I only have one MH bulb and I have a few HPS bulbs... (as to not waste the bulb)...

These DJ Genetics smell so interestingly intoxicating...!!!...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
You touched the happy pussy and you can’t stop smelling your fingers... :biggrin:

Did the Blue Moonshine grow out of the crinkle leaf phase, looks like it? Everything looking healthy. Got my eye on that Hickock Haze!!

nickman

Veteran
Nice set up bro! ;)

the happy pussy want water only now
Thanx rock zone... I always give all my plants water only... I amend the soil before planting...!!!... the blueberry plants pretty much always have that clawing of the leaves thing going on... it’s like that in almost all pics I see of true blueberry plants... they are very nitrogen sensitive... I shouldn’t have given them as much nitrogen when amending their soil...
You touched the happy pussy and you can’t stop smelling your fingers... :biggrin:

Did the Blue Moonshine grow out of the crinkle leaf phase, looks like it? Everything looking healthy. Got my eye on that Hickock Haze!!
Ha ha, that’s pretty funny about the smelling of the fingers... I didn’t even think of it like that...
I think you might be thinking about that Flo I have with the severe crinkle leaf... I can’t remember if the blue Moonshine had that crinkle leaf as a seedling or not...
as u can see though, the Flo is still really crinkley... I can’t wait to see what the buds come out like on this plant...!!!...
Bummer about those CBD... everything else looking good, subbin iN! peace!
Thank you Buddah Watcha... yeah, I was really looking forward to those plants flowering out... I really liked the structure on those chemberry d’s... at least I didn’t pay a lot of money for them... they were gifted from a member here... it was just really odd how they ALL turned out being males... if I had an isolation chamber or something to flower out a male in - I would have tried to make some seeds... also would’ve did the same with the Happy pussy...!!!... I’d like to try that out sometime...(making seeds)...!!!...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thank you Buddah Watcha... yeah, I was really looking forward to those plants flowering out... I really liked the structure on those chemberry d’s... at least I didn’t pay a lot of money for them... they were gifted from a member here... it was just really odd how they ALL turned out being males... if I had an isolation chamber or something to flower out a male in - I would have tried to make some seeds... also would’ve did the same with the Happy pussy...!!!... I’d like to try that out sometime...(making seeds)...!!!...

Hey broda, its not so hard to make some seeds, chop the male, isolate the top cola into a bucket or something, strip fan leafs and stick that top branch inside of a cup of water for a week or two under some ambient light, make sure to place a sheet of paper on the bottom of the bucket. After a few days male should start dropping pollen on the paper, you can collect and do selective branching pollination, just make sure to shut your fans off and limit the air circulation. After, with a q-tip rub down the pollen and rub on selected nugs. Make sure to label the branches with the selected male and after a minute spray everything down with water to sterilize any pollen that might not have hit a pistil.

At least thats the way I usually do it. You can also store the pollen on the fridge for a few months and pull out whenever u ready to make some crosses!

Hope that helps, dont hesitate to ask questions, if you need!

:rasta:

nickman

Veteran
Hey broda, its not so hard to make some seeds, chop the male, isolate the top cola into a bucket or something, strip fan leafs and stick that top branch inside of a cup of water for a week or two under some ambient light, make sure to place a sheet of paper on the bottom of the bucket. After a few days male should start dropping pollen on the paper, you can collect and do selective branching pollination, just make sure to shut your fans off and limit the air circulation. After, with a q-tip rub down the pollen and rub on selected nugs. Make sure to label the branches with the selected male and after a minute spray everything down with water to sterilize any pollen that might not have hit a pistil.

At least thats the way I usually do it. You can also store the pollen on the fridge for a few months and pull out whenever u ready to make some crosses!

Hope that helps, dont hesitate to ask questions, if you need!

:rasta:

Thanx for the tips...!!!...
one of these days I’ll give it a shot...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Here’s some pics from a few days ago...

The two Night Riders are at 14 days...
The three Hickok Haze’s are at day 28...
The Flo is at 14 days...
The Happy Pussy and Blue Moonshine are both at 28 days...

First a couple group shots of Flo, Night Rider and a Hickok Haze...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Night Rider’s...
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Happy Pussy...
picture.php
picture.php

Blue Moonshine...
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The two blueberry hybrids smell so dam good...!!!...
the Hickok Haze are smelling nice and muskey as well...!!!...