What's new

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

yts farmer

Veteran
Can you guys get canna rhizotonic in the states?

I read that soaking seeds in neat rhizotonic overnight softens the shell on the seed.

Peace

yts farmer

Veteran
Well I've just ordered some hell breath and triple chem face, hope i get blessed up in the BOGO. Was a tough choice between the hell breath and after 8 i can tell you, lol. When ordering there wasn't anywhere to put a request so I'll leave it to the ganja gods:tiphat:

Peace.

Some more pics, these are more current:

picture.php

Orange Chem day 56 in DWC

picture.php

Chemodo Breath #1 day 56 in DWC

picture.php

Chemodo Breath #2 day 49 in organic soil

picture.php

Thank You Jerry day 49 in DWC

picture.php

Hell Star #3 clone in new home

MR_Falcon

Veteran
some nice lookin' plants in here. these Mycotek strains caught my eye as I was browsing around for some new seeds. I'll def. follow along, love to support some dank seed from N.E. :bongsmi:

Bmac1

Veteran
No doubt. That chemodobreath caught my eye for sure. They both look great but that #1 looks crazy good.

No doubt. That chemodobreath caught my eye for sure. They both look great but that #1 looks crazy good.

I'm not convinced #1 is better than #2. This is my first run on #2 and I am a much better DWC gardener than organic soil. The true test will be smoking obviously but also running #2 in DWC.

#3 is organic soil as well and I think that may be the one Ive been looking for. I also just popped #4 and #5.

B

bigganjabud

My package said its left the international delivery center and is on the way to its destination!!!

Oh yeah!!!