What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Brix plus dangerous?

F

fiveonit

I read some old threads about people using it to add weight to their harvest ,but also alot of people are saying it isn't good for you.
Then you have the manufacturer saying the opposite and it's being harmless..
Has anyone tried this product and does it do what it says without the sand plastic feel to the buds?

JuC

should be no question if it's dangerous or not... it adds weight, you fuck with your customers if you use it.
nobody who loves the plant would ever use it.
imo a product for greedy assholes only ;)

F

fiveonit

Oh I thought it added flavour aswell nevermind then I won't fuck with it.

F

fiveonit

Yeah after reading a few threads I decided not to use it. Just saw it at the grow shop and the growshop owner told me about it without any of the bad info. haha
Should have known it would be something bad if it gains weight.

StinkyBanana

Could brix plus be used in veg and mid bloom simply as additive along with nutes instead of foliar spray week before harvest? It has sugars proteins vitamins enzymes and tricontanol it seems like an excellent additive and carb booster. I Got a bottle recently and I'm wondering if anyone has used it by simply adding it to feed program and NOT as a foliar or dipping buds?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
anyone using that shit should get their ass kicked...yeehaw.. I used to know a guy that sprayed his buds with coca cola...

Drewsif

anyone using that shit should get their ass kicked...yeehaw.. I used to know a guy that sprayed his buds with coca cola...

Yup, and there's a dozen popular "sweeteners" on the market that are the same shit, different flavor.

See, simple sugars absorb through the root. Its exactly the same whether you soak it foliar or through the root. Brix+, Budcandy, Floranectar, Sweet, all puts sugar directly from the bottle into the plant fiber. No feeding, no chemical process.. Just contamination. Fake ass frost, fake ass weight, fake ass smell = fake ass weed.

Funny how most growers think their bud is legit if their method of contaminating it is dispelled by Big Mike science and Derpinator marketing. When you have unnatural plants/substrate anyway because of chems, you should be suing these people for their bullshit "scientific" (Big Mikes fave word) claims of feeding sugars, not sucking their dicks because you added 10% weight and some about-to-be-burnt-sugar frost via dried out HUMMINGBIRD WATER

Last edited: