What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Bx Tester Thread

Doc D

a quick update…

day 20 in flower 11on -13 off….

flowers are starting to set-in…

LuKWd6el.jpg

UuyeFnAl.jpg

42Hzqipl.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good Doc D. You can already see the leaf shape change by the intoduction of flower.

SourDank

Veteran
Yea Karma, you see the Sativa influence in the leaves come out way more in flower with seedlings. When I ran my first few heavy Sativa influenced strains I actually thought I was given the wrong seeds because of the how wide the leaves were in veg, but they thinned out tremendously when flower started. I always found it odd they would do that. Not that you didn't already know lol, just my experience with them. I'm so excited to see these babies grow up!!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Good to have ya in the mix GA.:)

Was too rough today and snapped a top, life goes on but it's still a bummer, I'll put training on hold and let them be.

2.5 weeks, hoping they stretch another foot we'll see.

View Image View Image

Hey wingdings

I'm sure she will bounce back no problems

Love the spectrum in your pics
2.5 weeks in looking real good

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

25 days 12/12 from seed

The A5bx today were repotted and moved from the T5 to the main flowering area.
They are now under a 600w MH set to 400w atm and on the otherside are the karmarados under the gavitas

canna coco / Airpot 15.5l / feed EC 1.2 PH 5.8

Airpot

Repot

Roots

After repot

thanks
GA

wingdings

Veteran
Doc, beautiful expressions there, excellent job:)
Moving fast Gardening Angel, soon that space will be packed with haze:dance013:

These are a month in, 12/12 for 3 weeks, once I switched to 11/13 last week they really responded well with quick bud sites forming & stretching seems to be slowing right where I want them.
Fed silica only and they have some tip burn, so we'll just stick with water for now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ladies are a week out from final transplant, then another week veg an flip.

Plant in the upper left is a Banana Og, pay no attention to that broad. Been real busy with the move an set up, sorry guys.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Doc, beautiful expressions there, excellent job:)
Moving fast Gardening Angel, soon that space will be packed with haze:dance013:

These are a month in, 12/12 for 3 weeks, once I switched to 11/13 last week they really responded well with quick bud sites forming & stretching seems to be slowing right where I want them.
Fed silica only and they have some tip burn, so we'll just stick with water for now.

View Image View Image View Image

Hey wingdings,

Looking good any standouts for you yet ?

You ever foliar your silca ?

Thanks for the update

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Ladies are a week out from final transplant, then another week veg an flip.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61385&pictureid=1491091&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61385&pictureid=1491092&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Plant in the upper left is a Banana Og, pay no attention to that broad. Been real busy with the move an set up, sorry guys.

Hey arti

Thanks for the update

Those will be some plants when flowered looking forward to the show

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Quick update day 30 12/12 from seed

PH 5.8
EC 1.1

Diet

Canna coco a&b
Root excel

Foliar spray silca and evolution

So the A5bx have taken nicely to their new pots and growth has continued very nicely.
I noticed some of the A5 Dom were showing some N overdose so I've lowered the EC to 1.1.

Im getting very strong scents off the A5bx even stronger on a stem rub I'm also foliar spraying silca and evolution once a week on a 3 day cycle.

A5 bx

A5 bx

A5 bx

A5 bx

Any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts