What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phillty's base mix with amendments. Will my variation work?

Remidi

I plan on using this method I read about on these forums linked below and I was hoping for some advice since a couple products/amount of pro mix I use will be slightly different. The goal is to just water with osmosis water throughout the whole grow. I'll try out boosters if needed once I see everything is working well. This is my list of ingredients and the link to where I got the info. Will these measurements work? Any suggestions?

Link:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=258168

Soils used:
1 32.5L bag of Fox farm
1 75L bag of Promix BH (Should I use less?)
15 lbs of EWC

Amendments:
Down To Earth brand I found on Amazon
1/2c Organic Seabird Guano
2tbsp Langbeinite Sulur Potassium and Magnesium
1c Pound Blood Meal
1c Pound Kelp Meal
1c Pound Bone Meal
1/2c Pound Alfalfa Meal
2/3c Oyster Shell Flour
1/2c Azomite

Other brands:
1/4tbsp BioAg VAM
1/3 Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate - Gypsum
1/2c Soil Mender Dry Molasses
1/4tbsp RTI Xtreme Gardening RT4402 Mykos

Remidi

Plus I only use 5-6 four gallon pots under a 1k HPS. Anyway I can decrease these measurements would be helpful as well. I'm sorry for the multiple replies and I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules. I don't see a way to edit.

Remidi

Actually if someone could help me out with the measurements for 20 gallons that would be awesome. I'm unable to send PM's :(

I'm using five 4 gallon pots.

DJXX

Veteran
you talking about Phillthy...you can have some for later if you can't convert to a smaller batch...find a math head and have them do the conversion...DJXX

Remidi

you talking about Phillthy...you can have some for later if you can't convert to a smaller batch...find a math head and have them do the conversion...DJXX

That was my original plan but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let the soil sit around for 4 months in between grows.