What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Thanks bounty! I added the scrog trellis tutorial to the miscellanious section. I also added that ryoko filter you posted a while back. :wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Listen up everybody! I linked some brand new OG saves. Check 'em out! And give some rep to blynx!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Pontiac, great idea man! Everything in a one stop shop ... this thread is better than wally world ...

B/R

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
great thread// kudos and like how it can be a quick reference... Thanx for all the hard work... peace

sack

DIY: Vibration Dampening Device

DIY: Vibration Dampening Device

Bought a cheap little fan from wallyworld ($6...can't beat that). Noticed it wobbled a little, as if the blades were off balance a little bit, making it vibrate as it wobbled. Made a little extra noise from vibrating the shelf too, not much but annoying nonetheless.

Parts needed: 1 mouse pad

Insert the mouse pad under the device.

Works like a charm. Fan spins perfectly, too, no more wobble, so hopefully will increase the life of the fan motor a little (not like it matters at $6 but still).

For things like air pumps or any sort of wall mounted devices you could cut them up and drill holes in them, and use them sort of like a spacer to dampen vibrations. 1 mouse pad could do 4 air pumps easy.

SoulShine

Subscibed to this thread and reps to Pontiac! New to the forum here and just beginning construction to turn an armoire into my grow cab for my first ever growing experience. Have been reading many threads here and gotten so many ideas, from, to many folks to mention. Thanks to everyone who takes time to help others by posting ideas, experiences, failures and successes on this board, to help others. I'd love to fire one up with all of you, but will have to do it in your honor instead!

I'll photograph my construction and post some pics when I get going. Thanks again to everyone!

Soulshine

WOW, this is a great thread.

I can't believe all the good stuff on here, this is awesome.

Props to all who have contributed. I will be using some of these links.

THANK YOU

DRKN_MNKY420