You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > 2020 Census

Thread Title Search
2020 Census Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2020, 05:31 AM #1
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
2020 Census

They really want a person to fill in the census online, with a code they mail you. I don't think that's such a good idea, especially with the same device one pollutes the interwebs with prose and pics. Me anyways on pollution, but...

I have gotten mailed the letters, but am waiting for the paper form.

They say they will send the form if you don't go online.

Why admit that you can?

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 03-18-2020 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: I ain't got no computer internet
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2020, 05:35 AM #2
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to all
They just want to know how deep to dig the graves bro i wouldnt worry.
BeAn v.2.0 is online now Quote

Old 03-18-2020, 03:01 PM #3
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivor
The only thing it really asks is your race and if you own a home.

I suppose soon, someone here will say the Census is racist. LOL

It's mostly about how to spread Federal and State funding.

Old 03-18-2020, 05:17 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
The only thing it really asks is your race and if you own a home.

I suppose soon, someone here will say the Census is racist. LOL

It's mostly about how to spread Federal and State funding.

Indeed!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2020, 05:22 PM #5
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
The 2010 was pretty intrusive IMO. I haven't seen the new form yet, and won't go on-line. My guess is they are collecting all the cyber data they can, besides census info.

Old 03-18-2020, 05:25 PM #6
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

doop, dammit.

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 03-18-2020 at 05:52 PM..

Old 03-19-2020, 04:11 PM #7
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
I will fill it out online I don't want any fuckers coming to knock on my gate their dumb asses might come in to my yard and get greeted by 3 pit bulls like the electric meter guy lol idiot don't you see the beware of dog sign?

Old 03-20-2020, 02:17 AM #8
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
already filled out my paper copy & mailed it in. only thing looked wonky was their wanting to know what "race" we claimed to be. told them scotch-irish. should have written in "human"...

Old 03-20-2020, 04:25 AM #9
Driver 8

Driver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really niceDriver 8 is just really nice
One in six of the last census forms were more intrusive into financial details. Most people just had ten basic questions. I've been waiting to do mine. I guess tonight is the night.

It's time to get creative!
Driver 8 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2020, 06:41 AM #10
Lrus007

Lrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant futureLrus007 has a brilliant future
where it asked race i put
USA citizen
they forced that question off the census..
so i just let them know.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote