What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze goes micro

rolandomota

Veteran
Maybe I'm too late but it Needs a month more your almost their that thing is a pure haze pheno theirs way too many white pistils still I would go another month on it honestly 11 13 or even 10 on 14 off it's only getting heavier and stronger from now onwards

OZZ_

Veteran
Maybe I'm too late but it Needs a month more your almost their that thing is a pure haze pheno theirs way too many white pistils still I would go another month on it honestly 11 13 or even 10 on 14 off it's only getting heavier and stronger from now onwards

I can see that too, I don’t doubt she could go longer she certainly acts like it. The no fan leaves is what’s bothering me so I went ahead and chopped her tonight. I’m keeping a clone though so I’ll run her again.

Back at week 10, I made a big mistake and cut her feed thinking she was going to be done around 12 weeks (due to my inexperience with these types). When I did that she ate up all her fans right away And started dropping them. I don’t like her sitting there with no fans and still a month to go. She’s been on 11/13 the entire time as a side note.

I’m happy with the decision for now, I’ll taste her here how she is... and after our move I’ll run the clone again only next time I’ll feed her heavier and continually all the way up to week 14, then cut feed and let her go as long as she likes, and see what the differences are. I probably could have given her another week but I wouldn’t have been able to do more than that. Next time though I’m going to let her go as long as she likes, and we will see what comes of it.

I’ll be able to run multiple tents simultaneously at that time... so leaving her alone to do her thing while rotating out other plants will be no problem ;)

*edited: to clarify, all the bud fan leaves are gone too which is what is bothering me, not the main fans themselves*

RED 1

Hi Red, hows it going??

I’m not sure what you mean??

All is good my friend
I wonder if are aware of the "medicinal" values of trip weed OZZ, now you have grow KA5H?
Someone can be extremely hyperactive
A byproduct of her potency,intensity of the buzz, is physical exhaustion
Main reason for liking your pheno"s trip, is it relaxes me

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wowwww... :bigeye: :respect:

I think like rolandomota, by its looks (plenty of young hairs) seems she would have gone some weeks more... Would be a blast to see you repeat with a cut for 115-120 days!

I don't freak out at fan "disposal" in late bloom anymore... I don't find yield hurts at all, and it certainly makes the smoke smoother, some gals are like that...

OZZ_

Veteran
All is good my friend
I wonder if are aware of the "medicinal" values of trip weed OZZ, now you have grow KA5H?
Someone can be extremely hyperactive
A byproduct of her potency,intensity of the buzz, is physical exhaustion
Main reason for liking your pheno"s trip, is it relaxes me

Gotcha! I haven’t tried her just yet. Other than those very early samples. I’ll give her a proper dry and a few weeks of cure at least before I get to know her. Then over the coming months as she cures longer I’ll see how that changes her too. At that time I think I’ll be able to comment more thoroughly on what the effects are like. I’m very much looking forward to it :biggrin:

OZZ_

Veteran
Wowwww... :bigeye: :respect:

I think like rolandomota, by its looks (plenty of young hairs) seems she would have gone some weeks more... Would be a blast to see you repeat with a cut for 115-120 days!

I don't freak out at fan "disposal" in late bloom anymore... I don't find yield hurts at all, and it certainly makes the smoke smoother, some gals are like that...

Yup, seems like it could have gone either way in that case. I’ll definitely run her again as I said I have her cut and I’ll just transport her with me from place to place until I setup the room.

I know I can run her better now that I’m familiar with how she grows. Continuous feed is a must. Next time I’ll probably start feeding around week 6 when my soil mix starts getting depleted and keep feeding her straight through until week 14 or even 15, then switch to plain water. Under those conditions I can see her going 17-18weeks maybe even, with most likely a gigantic yield.

As a side note this was all under 160w of LEDs only. Next time she will be under a 550 Rspec ;) :headbange

Nextgeneration73

Yup, seems like it could have gone either way in that case. I’ll definitely run her again as I said I have her cut and I’ll just transport her with me from place to place until I setup the room.

I know I can run her better now that I’m familiar with how she grows. Continuous feed is a must. Next time I’ll probably start feeding around week 6 when my soil mix starts getting depleted and keep feeding her straight through until week 14 or even 15, then switch to plain water. Under those conditions I can see her going 17-18weeks maybe even, with most likely a gigantic yield.

As a side note this was all under 160w of LEDs only. Next time she will be under a 550 Rspec ;) :headbange
Ozz did you check out my Killer a5 Haze grow by any chance?

Latest posts

Latest posts