Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

Thread Title Search
ICMag women...what do you find sexiest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2009, 06:20 PM #1
ka0tik_kreati0n

ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

In a man -

personally I like arms/hands.. I dont like too much muscle but I like them defined. I think IW has the best arms! and nice hands....
also tattoos is a plus....and eyes. lol I could go on and on...

so what about you?

Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 PM #2
iGro4Me
The Hopeful Protagonist

iGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Wink

From a Man's perspective.....

Sexy can be just as much about a quality as a feature, intrinsic almost inherent....It could be how one carries themselves or personality.

Don't get me wrong, I know what I like when I see it and there HAS to be some visual attraction.....

But, I have been with some of the sexiest women whom others might not find that attractive....you know the rippin' the clothes of each other kinda sexy.....

Ahhhhh

I may need help with this.....because the cure just brings more sickness

That's awesome that you find your man sexy KK.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai:
P.S. The glasses are a very important part of giving/receiving a proper facial! I am willing to admit my fetish
~Heal Me~

Quote:
Build, Work, Dream, Create....That IS the American way
iGro4Me is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2009, 09:19 PM #3
Marywanna

I notice eyes. From there it goes straight to the butt.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:22 PM #4
TrichyTrichy

eyes and hands

Old 07-08-2009, 01:29 AM #5
AtomicBetty

AtomicBetty will become famous soon enoughAtomicBetty will become famous soon enough
I am all about the eyes, too. Once I get past the chase, I like how a guy smells, too. Nom.

Mmmmmm.

Dreamy eyes, nice voice, yummy smell. I'm all set.

ab.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:05 AM #6
808kahumai
I will be your nurse tonight. Is there anything you need right now?

808kahumai will become famous soon enough808kahumai will become famous soon enough
Hands down.... their brain. If they can't talk to me, I'm done. I have gone out with super pretty boys and guys that are not very attractive physically at all. But... you know what, when it comes right down to it, I don't care what they look like. They have to be able to make me laugh and cheer me up when I want to cry. They have to put up with all my political rants and be able to hold their own in a debate....over just about anything. They have to have some idea about what is going on around them and be able to teach me new things. The only way that it will ever really work out is if that man is smarter than I am. There is always an attractive physical feature about everyone.

I was once asked why I was with the person that I was with and told that I could do sooooo much better. They told him that he was a very lucky man and that he should hold on to me. That person didn't know either one of us and based his evaluation of if we should be together by our looks alone. I told the stranger that I was the lucky one and gave my boyfriend big kiss and pressed my super hot body against his. My boyfriend just smiled and we walk on.... Why did I stay with him for eight years? Because he made me laugh, knew more about music and politics than I did, and I could just be me......and he turned out to be a phenomenal lover. Why? Because he could get inside my head. Yep, hands down their brain!

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:18 AM #7
iGro4Me
The Hopeful Protagonist

iGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of lightiGro4Me is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai View Post
Hands down.... their brain. If they can't talk to me, I'm done. I have gone out with super pretty boys and guys that are not very attractive physically at all. But... you know what, when it comes right down to it, I don't care what they look like. They have to be able to make me laugh and cheer me up when I want to cry. They have to put up with all my political rants and be able to hold their own in a debate....over just about anything. They have to have some idea about what is going on around them and be able to teach me new things. The only way that it will ever really work out is if that man is smarter than I am. There is always an attractive physical feature about everyone.

I was once asked why I was with the person that I was with and told that I could do sooooo much better. They told him that he was a very lucky man and that he should hold on to me. That person didn't know either one of us and based his evaluation of if we should be together by our looks alone. I told the stranger that I was the lucky one and gave my boyfriend big kiss and pressed my super hot body against his. My boyfriend just smiled and we walk on.... Why did I stay with him for eight years? Because he made me laugh, knew more about music and politics than I did, and I could just be me......and he turned out to be a phenomenal lover. Why? Because he could get inside my head. Yep, hands down their brain!

Peace,

Gro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai:
P.S. The glasses are a very important part of giving/receiving a proper facial! I am willing to admit my fetish
~Heal Me~

Quote:
Build, Work, Dream, Create....That IS the American way
iGro4Me is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2009, 03:54 AM #8
ka0tik_kreati0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808kahumai View Post

I agree, Ive gone out with various types of men, and the ones that stimulated my mind were the types I thought were sexiest(but of course IW is very intelligent, another big turn on)

Old 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM #9
lordbudly

lordbudly has a spectacular aura aboutlordbudly has a spectacular aura aboutlordbudly has a spectacular aura aboutlordbudly has a spectacular aura aboutlordbudly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka0tik_kreati0n View Post

I agree, Ive gone out with various types of men, and the ones that stimulated my mind were the types I thought were sexiest(but of course IW is very intelligent, another big turn on)
proof that juggalos arent stupid like all people say

what do icmag woman find sexiest? lordbudly!
4) at a party, whipping out a poorly rolled doob is embarrassing.
Just for you Paz

Sometimes it feels like the world has given up on you... and you almost feel like its time to give up on it
lordbudly is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2009, 12:22 PM #10
Lil 'o Me
Farm hand

Lil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of lightLil 'o Me is a glorious beacon of light
Is it weird that I find my husband's arm pits sexy??? I know.... I know.... But they are! I do have to agree with iGro4Me, you could have the sexiest of sexy men and without a brain, forget it!
Lil 'o Me is offline Quote